Monster Hunter
29 posts

Re: *Join The Cause!* The Last of Us Censorship Compared! [NSFW]

Mar 2, 2014

at least hey dont say 100 % uncut like sony did with tlou.

Message 791 of 857 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Mar 2, 2014

I understand Germany has laws to censor stuff, but the rest of Europe shouldn't be censored too. I'm American, I chose not to buy any DLC because of this

Message 792 of 857 (247 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Mar 3, 2014

While South Park being censored is very annoying, at least they are honest aboutit . PC version is uncensored as well Smiley Happy.

I still don't like the blanket censorship, but at least they are letting people make an informed choice. Unlike SCEE and Naughty Dog with their wall of silence and other shady stuff, like NA mp footage being used on the EU blog.

You guys should keep an eye on The Order:1886 as well. Last EU blog update about it, said brutal violence, so will probably suffer at the hands of SCEE.

Message 793 of 857 (216 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Re: The Last of Us Censorship Compared (GIFS)! [NSFW]

Apr 9, 2014

Is there any news if they will lift the censorship for PS4?  Or at least apply the censorship to problem countries such as Germany only, instead of applying it to all European countries?

Message 794 of 857 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 9, 2014

houmie wrote:

Is there any news if they will lift the censorship for PS4?  Or at least apply the censorship to problem countries such as Germany only, instead of applying it to all European countries? 

PAL versions will ALWAYS be censored and more expensive.-

Do yourself a favor and pre-order it from NA for $60 (45 euros). Vote with your wallet and hopefully SCEE will change their minds. Smiley Wink

ps: No excuses this time around. You've been warned. Don't complain after the PS4 version is released.

Message 795 of 857 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Apr 9, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

houmie wrote:

PAL versions will ALWAYS be censored and more expensive.-

Do yourself a favor and pre-order it from NA for $60 (45 euros). Vote with your wallet and hopefully SCEE will change their minds. Smiley Wink

ps: No excuses this time around. You've been warned. Don't complain after the PS4 version is released.

Pre-order it from Namibia ? Lolololololol Smiley Tongue

(Joke)

Message 796 of 857 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

Don't bother pre-ordering.

Just grab a nice used NA copy. Not going to reward ND after the utter disrepect shown to EU over the first one.

And don't give me "it's Sony's fault". They still kept quiet, still hid the censor, sarcastically respondend to people upset/annoyed over having to buy a second copy.

EU money is no good to ND, so don't give them it.

Message 797 of 857 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Fish_Goes_Moo wrote:

Don't bother pre-ordering.

Just grab a nice used NA copy. Not going to reward ND after the utter disrepect shown to EU over the first one.

And don't give me "it's Sony's fault". They still kept quiet, still hid the censor, sarcastically respondend to people upset/annoyed over having to buy a second copy.

EU money is no good to ND, so don't give them it.

Fair enough. Ebay/GameStop it is then! Smiley Tongue PS4 games don't even have an online pass.

Message 798 of 857 (135 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Apr 9, 2014

So I see responses to other questions, resolution, mp progress carrying over, but no answer on the censor issue.

So is this the start? Just another wall of silence?

Message 799 of 857 (124 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Hmm I just had someone told me

Europe

Gear of War (the last one they made) = More graphic than TLOU = doesn't get censored

TLOU = censored

logic??!?!

Message 800 of 857 (112 Views)