I Only Post Everything
791 posts

Re: Only hat customization? Really?

Jun 12, 2013

@pandasftuwI meant overall look for the clanSmiley Happy    If all our clan member would be the same gender race and exacts clothes it would be more like a "gang", IMO.  Anyway, it was just speculation from my part, you guys would really say me that it was not logical at all...??

Do we really need that in ND games?  We have enough games that shows this "superb" (sarcasm) way of life with GTA...

Message 41 of 43 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

My guess is that they only wanted the helmet/face customizable is because of better overall graphics in-game.  Uncharted 3 MP didn't look as clean as UC2 MP because of the massive amounts of customization.  Characters didn't look as clean and detailed.

From what I've seen TLoU multiplayer models don't look as good as the SP models either. Does the MP look as good in TLoU as the SP ?

Message 42 of 43 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 12, 2013

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

My guess is that they only wanted the helmet/face customizable is because of better overall graphics in-game.  Uncharted 3 MP didn't look as clean as UC2 MP because of the massive amounts of customization.  Characters didn't look as clean and detailed.

From what I've seen TLoU multiplayer models don't look as good as the SP models either. Does the MP look as good in TLoU as the SP ?

The models are the same, the textures aren't. You can't expect multiplayer textures to be as good as single player without lag.

sig.png

Message 43 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes