Naughty Paw
11186 posts

Re: OMG .... Abusive language

Jan 31, 2013
Happy 100th reply and a happy f*** you to everybody!

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 101 of 136 (311 Views)
Fender Bender
4328 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

I absolutely cannot believe those of you that complain about the language but are not bothered at all by the extreme violence. OP doesn't even care that his children would see the violence... He only cares that they would hear some "bad" words. Your idiocy infuriates me.

Some of you people need to take a long look in the mirror and evaluate your morals, vaules, opinions, beliefs etc. You're putting way too much time into being offended by the "wrong" things. Also, if this is some "religious" trip for some of you; if you prescribe to the Christian faith you should know that Gen 45:5 says "Do not be easily offended." That's the first book of the bible by the way...

Photobucket
Message 102 of 136 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Sub-Xero wrote:

I absolutely cannot believe those of you that complain about the language but are not bothered at all by the extreme violence. OP doesn't even care that his children would see the violence... He only cares that they would hear some "bad" words. Your idiocy infuriates me.

Some of you people need to take a long look in the mirror and evaluate your morals, vaules, opinions, beliefs etc. You're putting way too much time into being offended by the "wrong" things. Also, if this is some "religious" trip for some of you; if you prescribe to the Christian faith you should know that Gen 45:5 says "Do not be easily offended." That's the first book of the bible by the way...

The OP was trolling. Then we kept bumping this thread

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 103 of 136 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Sub-Xero wrote:

This comment is asinine. Talk about being supercilious.

Message 104 of 136 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

mario507 wrote:

Sub-Xero wrote:

This comment is asinine. Talk about being supercilious.

Funny. I feel the same way about your comment.

Photobucket
Message 105 of 136 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Not sure if trolling or stupid... You live in a world full of hardened people who have been killing eachother to live. This is post-apocalyptic. What do you expect? Having no one use vulgar language would seem abnormal. If there's a terrifying infected creature that can easily bite my face off running after me, I doubt I would be saying "Oh crap!" This language is necessary.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 106 of 136 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5545 posts

Feb 7, 2013
CABBAGE!
Message 107 of 136 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Anyone up for some mushroom pizza?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 108 of 136 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Do you guys even know what the F-word even means. If I was in this world I wouldn't cuss or anything. It's not necessary, what does cussing do for you. 

Cmdr_Firezone38

Message 109 of 136 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20173 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:

Do you guys even know what the F-word even means. If I was in this world I wouldn't cuss or anything. It's not necessary, what does cussing do for you. 

Cmdr_Firezone38

It is a means to express emotion.

Message 110 of 136 (161 Views)