Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: New TLOU infos!

Jan 15, 2013
I'm a little sceptical of this info. In the very first trailer, we saw Ellie attacking the Infected with a switchblade, but this info states that they can only be killed by firearms and traps? I'm not so sure....
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Message 11 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Jan 15, 2013

NazzyQ wrote:
I'm a little sceptical of this info. In the very first trailer, we saw Ellie attacking the Infected with a switchblade, but this info states that they can only be killed by firearms and traps? I'm not so sure....

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 15 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

NazzyQ wrote:

Joel killed the clicker by shooting it w/ the revolver. It's like Ellie stabbed the clicker with the knife so it will be distracted and get off of Joel.

Post Updated!

EDIT: Thanks for the kudos!:smileyhappy:

EDIT: Neil Druckmann (Creative Director for TLOU) already stated that some info that was posted is not true. Which of it is? Idk. But most of the features posted seems not surprising to be there.

+============================================================+
Message 13 of 15 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah guys take it with a huge grain of salt

With that said: I would go ape**bleep** if the combat system was similar to Fight Night in terms of striking (hook/uppercut/jab/straight) and blocking/dodging xD
Message 14 of 15 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Aldro wrote:
Yeah guys take it with a huge grain of salt

With that said: I would go ape**bleep** if the combat system was similar to Fight Night in terms of striking (hook/uppercut/jab/straight) and blocking/dodging xD

Yep thats going to be incredible if they manage to do it perfectly and blend the melee and gun combat nicely. Dark souls for me set the bar when it comes to RPG combat/ gameplay. And eversince this game was announced I was hoping TLOU will be the game to set the standard in 3rd person shooter gameplay.

+============================================================+
Message 15 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes