Feb 08 2017
By: KINGDOG113 First Son 8 posts

New Joel theory. ( The Last of Us Part 2)

[ Edited ]
2 replies 328 views Edited Feb 9, 2017

I'm sure by now most of us have heard the "Joel is Dead" theory. Which I don't buy. I couldn't help but wonder. What if Joel is actually dying instead. What if he has some terminal illness. Like lung cancer. People have noted that he sounds different in the trailer. That could be a sign that his health is poor. Given his age, all the stress he has been through and the lack of adiquit medical care , I think my theory has some ground (not to tute my own horn). What are your thoughts ? 

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Re: New Joel theory. ( The Last of Us Part 2)

Feb 24, 2017
Good theory. But on the other hand he seemed to me to be healthy. Maybe I'm wrong. I simply don't know what to think about it.
Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Re: New Joel theory. ( The Last of Us Part 2)

Feb 25, 2017

KINGDOG113 wrote:

I'm sure by now most of us have heard the "Joel is Dead" theory. Which I don't buy. I couldn't help but wonder. What if Joel is actually dying instead. What if he has some terminal illness. Like lung cancer. People have noted that he sounds different in the trailer. That could be a sign that his health is poor. Given his age, all the stress he has been through and the lack of adiquit medical care , I think my theory has some ground (not to tute my own horn). What are your thoughts ? 

Breaking Bad taught me many things but one thing stood out. Is that every life comes with a death sentence, but until then, Joel is in charge.

PlayStation Extended Universe - My Prediction!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/PlayStation-Extended-Universe/m-p/45878164#M1180061
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)
0 Likes