Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 22 2012
By: RandomGuyChris Lombax Warrior 112 posts

NDI READ TLOU Mulitplayer

[ Edited ]
6 replies 206 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

I know this has probably been said before but, PLEASE don't make the multiplayer all crazy like Uncharteds multiplayer. I seen todays new Uncharted 3's week 2  DLC and It makes me sick, buying items you can unlock in-game :smileysurprised:. Treasures don't really matter now for the people who like to use money on stuff you can unlock in-game its horrible. It's rewarding when you finally find that certain treasure for that certain Gun or item. Please make the The Last of Us multiplayer  A FRESH NEW EXPERIENCE!! With suspenful game types :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: NDI READ TLOU Mulitplayer

Aug 22, 2012
Dear Naughty Dog, please make The Last of Us' multiplayer nothing like either Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3.

A fresh new experience, please.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Naughty dog should not make the last of us multiplayer like uncharted 2 or 3 multiplayer because basicly uncharted is a third person shooter adventure game while the last of us is a survival horror game so both of them should have totally different multiplayers since each of them belong to different genres. I want the last of us multiplayer to have its own style and not to copy uncharted multiplayer style.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (187 Views)
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Aug 22, 2012
I hope the TLOU MP is full of tension like the gameplay they showed at E3
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (174 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I hope Naughty Dog does something completely different from Uncharted 2 and 3's multiplayer. While they were both great, it would not fit this game. What I am hoping for is a DayZ type multiplayer. Players inhabit a large(not as large as DayZ, but preferably large and open world so you won't run into somebody every second) and open world that is filled with the Infected, other players, and even the different types of AI controlled factions. Weapons and ammunition are scarce, melee weapons are more prominent, etc. I don't believe it needs a hunger and thirst meter but yes. It is all about survival. If you disconnect with four bullets, cloth wrappings, and alcohol, you will have those items when you reconnect instead of starting over. I believe this would be an extremely intense and enjoyable multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Aldro wrote:
I hope the TLOU MP is full of tension like the gameplay they showed at E3

Definitely

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 25, 2012
He multiplayer should not be a team death match but more like red dead redemption mp but with clickers and some human ai
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes