Mar 22 2013
By: Lordidude Wastelander 689 posts

ND are really excited!!

[ Edited ]
26 replies 704 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_demo_and_merch_at_pax_east/

They can't wait to hear our reactions to the demo? Really?

Then just let us play the demo on GoW:A which is already there and just ban that timer which prevents us from playing the game for NO REASON

Thanks for being able to play the demo 2 days before the game gets released.

Message 1 of 27 (704 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: ND are really excited!!

Mar 22, 2013
Hahahaha yeah I heard about that. ND completely trolled everyone with that. It's bullocks what ND did.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 27 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20282 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

Then just let us **bleep** play the demo on GoW:A which is already there and just ban that **bleep** timer which prevents us from playing the game for NO REASON

I personally think that this thread belongs in the TLOU section, but that's just me. Smiley Wink

They want to hype this game up as much as they can. They probably want to save a home demo for when the game is closer to being released.

Message 3 of 27 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I personally think that this thread belongs in the TLOU section, but that's just me. Smiley Wink

They want to hype this game up as much as they can. They probably want to save a home demo for when the game is closer to being released.

This might be true.

But then less people would see who ND really are... Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 27 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

i have god of war ascension and i haven't played the demo, i know exactly where it is, but i probably will never play it

Message 5 of 27 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11441 posts

Mar 22, 2013
That's becauae u can't play it yet...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 27 (643 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

Then just let us play the demo on GoW:A which is already there and just ban that timer which prevents us from playing the game for NO REASON

If memory serves me right, Uncharted 2 didn't  have a demo till like a week or month or something after it was released? Maybe a year? I dunno, but NaughtyDog has said they're trying not to spoil anything about it. Give people a demo and we'll already see un beatable tactics before launch.

I am VERY excited about this game. The Last of Us and GTA V are the swan song for the PS3. Even though Uncharted 3 had issues (I still loved it more than Portal 2 and Skyrim for 2011) it's a great game and I can't wait for TLOU.

Message 7 of 27 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 22, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
That's becauae u can't play it yet...

i'm saying i don't want to play it, seems like a waste of time, TLOU doesn't appeal to me

Message 8 of 27 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

If memory serves me right, Uncharted 2 didn't  have a demo till like a week or month or something after it was released? Maybe a year? I dunno, but NaughtyDog has said they're trying not to spoil anything about it. Give people a demo and we'll already see un beatable tactics before launch.

I am VERY excited about this game. The Last of Us and GTA V are the swan song for the PS3. Even though Uncharted 3 had issues (I still loved it more than Portal 2 and Skyrim for 2011) it's a great game and I can't wait for TLOU.

Everyone is forgetting about that game that apparently releases just before PS4 launch in October...

Beyond: Two Souls - That is the final PS3 exclusive as things stand.

Even I'm a bit skeptical about that though, they should just push it to a PS4 release. Give it extra ammo to fire for launch. I have the cash ready for a PS4 but I'm not buying it if they have the current line up as it is.

Beyond would be a deal sealer.

Who knows maybe they wanted the PS3 to go out with a bang though.

Message 9 of 27 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Beyond would be a deal sealer.

Who knows maybe they wanted the PS3 to go out with a bang though.

I'm betting on the PS3 going out with a bang. It had the problem of getting hacked, so I'm betting that they're trying to make up for it.

Although to be honest, I never liked Heavy Rain, so I might not like Beyond. I mean, it looks cool, but... :l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 27 (472 Views)
0 Likes