Jun 21 2013
By: Captain_Mumps Splicer 44 posts

Multiplayer Imbalances

9 replies 183 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

I have a few problems with the multiplayer that I think should be addressed.

1. Armor. It's not OP, but there needs to be a crafting time for it. I think it's bull that someone is in sudden death last person and they instantly get armor and all of a sudden have a way better chance of winning.

2. Bows. I use the bow myself, but I feel that it shouldn't aim as straight as it does. I feel a little more of an arc needs to be in place, because people just pull quick-shots with it close-range and it can be a bit annoying.

3. SHORTY. JESUS CHRIST ALLMIGHTY THIS THING SHOULDNT EXIST IN MP IN THE FIRST PLACE. It can instantly down someone within a decent distance. It either needs to have a slower fire-rate, or a higher spread.

Anything you feel that needs to be different about the MP? Post it here. Also post your thoughts and all that on what I've listed if you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Re: Multiplayer Imbalances

Jun 21, 2013

1) Armor is expensive and costs more the more you use it, I think it's fine the way it is.

2) Bows. If you miss a shot at close range, you're dead.

3) The Shorty is fine the way it is. Don't rush into rooms trying to melee people that have a 12 gauge pointed at your face.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I don't rush into rooms. I get rushed. The shorty is insanely over-powered. MP fights usually happen within it's range. And considering it's rate of fire, if you're in it's range, and their user sees it, you're dead. I've used it before, my first match using it I got my record for kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 21, 2013

If you're only fighting within the Shorty's range, you're doing something wrong.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 21, 2013

Then I guess everyone in MP plays the game wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I'm doing fine. Don't get mad at the game, change the way you approach enemies if you die often.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I DON'T die often. The few times I do happen to die, 90% chance it's a shorty death.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 21, 2013

If you don't die often, why are you complaining? Stay away from enemies at Shorty distance. You literally have to be within five feet of someone to down them with two shots. Anything further away and it's a joke.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Also, it's hard NOT to be in the shorties range, considering it does good damage at almost medium range.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Within five feet? Whole rooms aren't five feet. My friends and I have tested it countless times. It's range is just too far for a sawed off shotgun.

PsiloCube wrote:

If you don't die often, why are you complaining? Stay away from enemies at Shorty distance. You literally have to be within five feet of someone to down them with two shots. Anything further away and it's a joke.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes