Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: Multiplayer Ideas? when do you think we will get info?

Feb 8, 2013
^They're messing with you. There's been no official word on the MP so far.
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I would like to see a multiplayer that brings all of the survival instincts from the single-player. You know, scavenging around for ammunition and new guns. Crafting new weapons made from resources found around you, being able to hear your opponent's gun click when their out of ammo. You know, cool stuff like that would be cool.

But whatever ND does, I'm sure it'll occupy my time :robothappy: 

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Feb 11, 2013

No hats, no microtransitions.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Feb 11, 2013

i think it has the potential to be great MP if they do it right....i love that its single player campaign tho....i just hope MP isnt broke like U3 was 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I hope they add night/day to the game. Nothing is more terrifying than a nightly stroll in a zombie-fested city!!

I also hope they add weather elements as well i.e. rain, thunder, possible snow, etc

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Feb 12, 2013

ImaBadBoy wrote:

I hope they add night/day to the game. Nothing is more terrifying than a nightly stroll in a zombie-fested city!!

I also hope they add weather elements as well i.e. rain, thunder, possible snow, etc

Agreed. I want the outstanding atmosphere from the single player to carry over to multiplayer. And as for night maps, I want proper night maps. It seems that for many games, night time is done with a blue or purple tint to simulate unrealistically bright moonlight. I hope that there are maps in forests or cities where it's truly DARK - as in, using a flashlight is just about required and can give away your position to other players. I mean just imagine how tense that would be. You're in a hallway, or dense treeline, you know enemies are out there somewhere, you've only got a few bullets and one battery, you can't see where you're going, but you know that if you turn your light on, every enemy and runner in the area will be on you in seconds.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (230 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Man, please don't toy with my emotion :smileylol: If they actually add what you describe, this game would be insane.

Survival would be tested to the fullest!!

One can only hope...

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Feb 26, 2013

A lot of good ideas in this thread. I've spammed some kudos :smileytongue:

I'd like for us to choose for a starting item something really weak, which could in some cases be combined with stuff we find on the map, by crafting.

Instead of starting with a gun, let the player start with extra bullets.

Instead of starting we an bat, let us start with nails, which we could craft into a bat we may find. Or we oculd choose blades, which would be more powerful, but for which finding melee weapons that would match it would be harder.

Instead of medkit, a rag, which could be crafted into a molotov, or medikit, if we find alcohol.

And we would be able to choose just one of these things. I think this would make the scavenging and crafting an important part of the MP, thus adding a survival vibe to it.

Oh, and starting with a powerful weapon or item could work kinda like a kickback. After doing a bunch of awesome stuff (hopefully not just based on kill streak), the player would be able to open some safe to get his kickback item, or spawn with such item, if he dies.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Feb 26, 2013
No DLC. This is what I want.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1840 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Competitive would be cool but I'm not to sure it really fits with this game. Also a straight up horde mode has been done so many times now.

Personally I would like to see a multiplayer along the lines of the DayZ mod for Arma2. Scavenging for supplies, not knowing who to trust, players could either be a lone survivor and team up with people they don't know (journey style co op) or play with there friends as a group of zombies.

Another option could be hunter mode 2.0. I think they were onto something with hunter mode in UC3, it just wasn't put through much testing at the time.

Idk I'm up for a change. Something with a learning curve would be nice however I fear that "tickbox" has been removed from most multiplayer design docs these days. 

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (69 Views)
0 Likes