Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: ObsidianDreamer First Son 7 posts

Multiplayer Code: only useable once?

4 replies 246 views Edited Jun 17, 2013
I'd like to ask a question to which the answer might sound a bit dumb, but I'd still like to check. I recently bought The last of us, however, I'm one of those unlucky people who suffer from a gazillion bugs and glitches, making the game essentially unplayeable. Other games run fine on my PS3, however the game did run fine on a friend's PS3. Because of this, my only option is turning in my PS3 for another one. Due to the fact that the waranty date has passed, this would cost me 124,5 euros, which I'm just not willing to pay. All this to say: I'd like to see if I can sell my game secondhand to get back some of the money I needlessly wasted. However, I've already used the code that came with the manual-booklet to activate the multiplayer. Am I correct in assuming that this means that someone who buys the game second-hand will not be able to use that code to activate the multiplayer? Is there a way of "de-linking" the code from my account so that it's useable by someone new again? Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Re: Multiplayer Code: only useable once?

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

You can only use it once am afraid. The new owner can buy the online pass seperatly in the PS store.

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 17, 2013
How much is an online pass?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Since am from the UK its £7.99. If i was to hazard a gues it will be $9.99.

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 17, 2013

That is unfortunate. To also confrim your suspicion... yes a pass code is only redeemable once.  The cost of another pass on the PSN is $9.99.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)
0 Likes