Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: More New Info! (Possible Spoilers)

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

II-SlimJim-II wrote:

Hehe, yeah I'm pretty sure Tess isn't jelous of a 14 year old. In fact it sounds like she's the one trying to convince Joel to smuggle her out of the Zone.

Maybe not like a love affair jealous but jealous to the point where Joel doesn't want to do anything else but protect Ellie and get her smuggled out of the city. That would make Tess jealous since maybe Tess wants hancky pancky in the fufu.

The way she talked to Joel about it though, to me, didn't hint at jealousy at all. In fact, it seemed it seemed that she wanted Joel to smuggle her out.

I had a theory, when I watched the VGA trailer at first, that what if Ellie was Joel's daughter (with Tess) he just didn't know about it. Maybe Joel's life as a smuggler put Tess off and she shunned him after he didn't change his ways, worrying for him. Maybe Tess wasn't sure if the baby was Joel's anyway, but regardless, is the reason she wants Ellie smuggled out of the city before she has to join the military and is confident Joel can make this happen. Of course this is all just far fetched speculation and I don't really know where to fit in the "dying friend" part lol, so that probably most likely isn't the story at all. I just think too much about this game.

Honestly I'm learning on the "Ellie is immune" theory that has been raised here before. Which is why it's such a priority to get her to this mysterious place. Maybe that's what Tess meant by "this could be our chance" - The chance to reverse the infection. Oh well. All I know is I'm giving myself a headache and should probably stop.

Message 11 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Jan 21, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Lol, I thought it said you could use a beard as a protective device

Pretty sure that ability is limited to Chuck Norris. 

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 12 of 13 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jan 22, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

II-SlimJim-II wrote:

Hehe, yeah I'm pretty sure Tess isn't jelous of a 14 year old. In fact it sounds like she's the one trying to convince Joel to smuggle her out of the Zone.

Maybe not like a love affair jealous but jealous to the point where Joel doesn't want to do anything else but protect Ellie and get her smuggled out of the city. That would make Tess jealous since maybe Tess wants hancky pancky in the fufu.

The way she talked to Joel about it though, to me, didn't hint at jealousy at all. In fact, it seemed it seemed that she wanted Joel to smuggle her out.

I had a theory, when I watched the VGA trailer at first, that what if Ellie was Joel's daughter (with Tess) he just didn't know about it. Maybe Joel's life as a smuggler put Tess off and she shunned him after he didn't change his ways, worrying for him. Maybe Tess wasn't sure if the baby was Joel's anyway, but regardless, is the reason she wants Ellie smuggled out of the city before she has to join the military and is confident Joel can make this happen. Of course this is all just far fetched speculation and I don't really know where to fit in the "dying friend" part lol, so that probably most likely isn't the story at all. I just think too much about this game.

Honestly I'm learning on the "Ellie is immune" theory that has been raised here before. Which is why it's such a priority to get her to this mysterious place. Maybe that's what Tess meant by "this could be our chance" - The chance to reverse the infection. Oh well. All I know is I'm giving myself a headache and should probably stop.

Yea, I'm also thinking that Ellie has something very important to do with the infection. Why else would she need to be smuggled out? Maybe Ellie's parents are alive and well and want her back. I don't know. Throw us a bone ND!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 13 (90 Views)
0 Likes