Highlighted
Jan 14 2013
By: SLEAZE_IT_UP Fender Bender 3078 posts

Make sure that Competitive and Co-Op are NOT linked...

[ Edited ]
5 replies 163 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

...Like they are in UC3.  In UC2 the Co-Op weapon and mod systems were separate from the COMP side of the game.  In UC3 nerfs and buffs to COMP weapons affected the same weapons in Co-Op. 

Keep these aspects of your game COMPLETELY separate so that YOU CAN WORK ON AND FIX BOTH MODES! 

In addition, ENOUGH excuses with no fixes or meaningful additions to Co-Op.  Let's see you throw Co-Opers a bone and do what you SHOULD HAVE DONE with UC3's Co-Op, mmmmmm kkkkkk? 

AND FOR THE LOVE OF BABY JESUS AND ALL THAT IS HOLY SEPARATE THE CO-OP MODES, ESPECIALLY SO THAT ONE CAN PLAY SURVIVAL ONLY!

One time NDI!  One time! 

Message 1 of 6 (163 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Re: Make sure that Competitive and Co-Op are NOT linked...

Jan 14, 2013
I really hope Survival mode isn't just waves of oncoming enemies for you to gun down. What a snore fest that would be.
Message 2 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11595 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, I want a bit more depth

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 3 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jan 14, 2013

SAAMMEEE

Message 4 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I like how the biggest font is the only part you made a typo on. Haha. But, anyway, yeah. I don't like it when games combine your stats for co-op and competitive. FarCry 3 did this and I was pretty confused as to why did I start off as level 3 on my first match in the co-op campaign.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 5 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Jan 17, 2013

werget wrote:

I like how the biggest font is the only part you made a typo on. Haha. But, anyway, yeah. I don't like it when games combine your stats for co-op and competitive. FarCry 3 did this and I was pretty confused as to why did I start off as level 3 on my first match in the co-op campaign.

Fixed! 

Message 6 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes