Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 21, 2013

Yes, you are the sort of guy who takes another's sig and doesn't even attempt to pass it off as your own.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 51 of 85 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 21, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Yes, you are the sort of guy who takes another's sig and doesn't even attempt to pass it off as your own.

I'm actually hoping he notices so that I can tell him how to actually makes it his sig instead of posting it on all of his posts. It's annoying having that thing come along in all of his quotes.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 52 of 85 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

May 21, 2013

That's reasonable.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 53 of 85 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 21, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

That's reasonable.

Thank you for understanding.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 54 of 85 (273 Views)
Naughty Paw
11006 posts

May 22, 2013
Hey there. I don't usually post on forums, but tonight I was told some things that I couldn't find anything definite on after a few google searches. Earlier tonight I went along to an event being held in a GAME store at Maidstone (uk). It was hands on with the last of us, and despite it apparently being a three month old build, it was awesome! Anyway whilst I was there I got talking to a Sony rep who told me something's about the game I hadn't heard about anywhere else. Bare in mind he could of been misinformed or trying to play up the game, but nevertheless, here is what he said. He said that there is co op in the game, online and offline. I asked him if it was the same as the main campaign or a specific mode with specific missions. Here he dived my question a bit and started to talk about how different characters would play different ways, Elle would be more vulnerable and so forth. I still think it won't be the main campaign though as I'm pretty sure naughty dog stated just that a while back. He also told me that there is a mode in the game called last of us mode, in this mode you have one life, you would have to play the entire game without dying. He said it still saves, but if you eat it at any point, you have to restart.So yeh that's what I heard. I couldn't find anything concrete on any of this so I thought I'd put it here. I apologize in advance if its old news. Also, I'm only passing on what I was told. I had to take the guys word for it. He could be a class A bull**bleep**ter for all I know, but if any of it turns out to be correct, you heard it here first

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/last-of-us-co-op-online-and-offline-multiplayer-confirmed-sort-of....

What do you guys think?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 55 of 85 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

May 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Hey there. I don't usually post on forums, but tonight I was told some things that I couldn't find anything definite on after a few google searches. Earlier tonight I went along to an event being held in a GAME store at Maidstone (uk). It was hands on with the last of us, and despite it apparently being a three month old build, it was awesome! Anyway whilst I was there I got talking to a Sony rep who told me something's about the game I hadn't heard about anywhere else. Bare in mind he could of been misinformed or trying to play up the game, but nevertheless, here is what he said. He said that there is co op in the game, online and offline. I asked him if it was the same as the main campaign or a specific mode with specific missions. Here he dived my question a bit and started to talk about how different characters would play different ways, Elle would be more vulnerable and so forth. I still think it won't be the main campaign though as I'm pretty sure naughty dog stated just that a while back. He also told me that there is a mode in the game called last of us mode, in this mode you have one life, you would have to play the entire game without dying. He said it still saves, but if you eat it at any point, you have to restart.So yeh that's what I heard. I couldn't find anything concrete on any of this so I thought I'd put it here. I apologize in advance if its old news. Also, I'm only passing on what I was told. I had to take the guys word for it. He could be a class A bull**bleep**ter for all I know, but if any of it turns out to be correct, you heard it here first

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/last-of-us-co-op-online-and-offline-multiplayer-confirmed-sort-of....

What do you guys think?

I don't know what to think, I'll believe it when I see it Smiley Wink

Message 56 of 85 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

What do you guys think?

Last of Us mode sounds awesome - I don't really kn0w what to think about the co op info though. I wonder how much of that is true. Sounds great nonetheless though.

Message 57 of 85 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11006 posts

May 23, 2013
I'm taking it with a grain of salt. This is IGN forums after all...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 58 of 85 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

May 23, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I'm taking it with a grain of salt. This is IGN forums after all...

Same, I'm pretty sure there's going to be some type of co-op thing in the game, although I'm still not loosing hope for a competitive MP

Message 59 of 85 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

May 23, 2013

It's all pretty much BS. A Sony rep wouldn't know what is in the game. ND wont tell a living soul whats in it...

Message 60 of 85 (193 Views)
0 Likes