Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: MP details and a season pass News

May 21, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

You're negative. I've NEVER seen you post something that doesn't go against the grain of the thread. I think the multiplayer is going to be good, too. We have more of a reason to think it's going to be good than you do thinking it won't. We've seen the game play. Get the **bleep** out of here with crap no one wants to hear.

You need to check out my entire post history buddy. But if you want everyone to agree that the MP will be good you should join the Fanboy Circle Jerk Club. Also, please direct me to the multiplayer gameplay so I can pass judgement for myself, since you claim to have seen it.

I'm a fan of freedom of speech, so I will ignore your last sentence.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 41 of 85 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

May 21, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
You need to check out my entire post history buddy. But if you want everyone to agree that the MP will be good you should join the Fanboy Circle Jerk Club. Also, please direct me to the multiplayer gameplay so I can pass judgement for myself, since you claim to have seen it.

This thread is glorious. I love how you and Aureilia are calling people fanboys in here for saying they think the MP will be good without playing it, yet in the other thread you're saying the PS4 will be the 'master race console' without having played it.

Made my day. Cheers.

Message 42 of 85 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 21, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

This thread is glorious. I love how you and Aureilia are calling people fanboys in here for saying they think the MP will be good without playing it, yet in the other thread you're saying the PS4 will be the 'master race console' without having played it.

Made my day. Cheers.

Well that's because the playstation reveal was better. I have more evidence to go on than the blind faith some fanboys here are placing on an unrevealed multiplayer.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 43 of 85 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

You're negative. I've NEVER seen you post something that doesn't go against the grain of the thread. I think the multiplayer is going to be good, too. We have more of a reason to think it's going to be good than you do thinking it won't. We've seen the game play. Get the **bleep** out of here with crap no one wants to hear.

Within the last FOUR pages of your posts, counting the eighteen photos of Jennifer Lawrence you posted AND the Uncharted forums:

"ND Fanboy Goggles! Take them off!

^it's more likely it's a piece of crap, and they're afraid it will diminish sales of the game.

Quick guys check neogaf! There might be some news!

Technically I am right about them saying no. The word "no" can be found in there "no comment" response."

Yeah, you're pretty sarcastic, negative and **bleep** annoying.

sig.png

Message 44 of 85 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

Within the last FOUR pages of your posts, counting the eighteen photos of Jennifer Lawrence you posted AND the Uncharted forums:

"ND Fanboy Goggles! Take them off!

^it's more likely it's a piece of crap, and they're afraid it will diminish sales of the game.

Quick guys check neogaf! There might be some news!

Technically I am right about them saying no. The word "no" can be found in there "no comment" response.

Yeah, you're pretty sarcastic, negative and **bleep** annoying."

LOL you just chose ones that support your biased views fanboy!

Those are also out of context, so of course they sound negative!

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 45 of 85 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14263 posts

May 21, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Made my day. Cheers.

I never said that. I said it looks like an old VCR, and they tried to mislead everyone. and a dumpster is better designed.

It's all true. and it's all based on visual facts that have been seen.

I've also applauded Forza and I didn't say it would be worse nor better than Driveclub. The rest of it implies game over.

Message 46 of 85 (153 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 21, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

saying the PS4 will be the 'master race console' without having played it

That was probably a joke to mock PC fanboys, since they think that they are the "master race" among gamers, LOL.

Anyway, we haven't seen TLOU MP gameplay yet, just like we haven't seen an actual PS4 console.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 47 of 85 (248 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

May 21, 2013

I said we've seen the game play. I didn't say there was multiplayer gameplay.

Sort of like how Sony has revealed their console, but hasn't given many specifics. You see what I'm getting at, you hypocrite?

sig.png

Message 48 of 85 (248 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

May 21, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Sort of like how Sony has revealed their console, but hasn't given many specifics. You see what I'm getting at, you hypocrite?

I would cool it if I were you PsiloCube. I've seen many a fan get banned for less than that on various forums, and EyeCue is the type of guy that, because he's the "Chosen One", he cna do no wrong and have you banned in an instant. I am in no way defending him, though.

I believe, based ON GAMEPLAY THAT WE'VE SEEN FROM SINGLE PLAYER('cause sometimes people just can't figure things out) that the MP will play similarily, and has the potential to be really good. For my, I'd like to see a Red Dead style MP where it's open world, there's exploration, co-op missions, hunting grounds, mini games, pvp, and pve, gang hideouts, ect, but put it into the world of TLoU. That would be my dream MP for this game. Also, split screen so I can play with my bro.

BTW, anybody who calls someone a fanboy(girl) is one themselves. The age old saying, it takes one to know one has never been more correct. I love ND, all the way from Crash bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak III, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and I have a very strong feeling I'll love them for TLoU as well.

I remember when I hated Rockstar 'cause I thought GTA was a stupid game. I played Red Dead Redemption and loved, LA Noire and Loved it(Although not quite Rockstar) and have faith in them for future product releases. Just becuase you really enjoy something doesn't make you a fanboy.

I love Gears of War a lot. I have the games(save Judgment, that piece of crap), collectables, apparel, ect... Does that make me a fanboy? No. I questioned a lot, but didn't have to be a troll about anything I said. Yeah, Judgment is Gears, but there's no Locust in MP, no DBNO, No Horde, Extremely limited Character selection, Crap Season Pass, over priced DLC for 1 map at a time, shallow and short campaign which is more like a high school kid's program project, and yeah, I hate it.

The point it, if someone loves something, don't bach on them 'cause your opinion differs. Don't bash on anything until you've tried it and have first hand proof. And finally, don't state your opinion as fact without valid proof, and valid proof is not watching videos and making assumptions. Anyone can do that.

Message 49 of 85 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 21, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

So? Singleplayer gameplay doesn't always translate into multiplayer gameplay. Have you ever played Uncharted 3? Try aiming the Kal in singleplayer, then do the same in multiplayer. You also can't sprint in singleplayer, but you can in multiplayer. Also character animation and graphics are a lot poorer in multiplayer. I do agree with the general concensus that singleplayer TLOU looks great, but you can't use that as an example for what people think multiplayer will be like. You see what I'm getting at pal?

You buddy and your little clique, also need to figure out when my posts are tongue in cheek. I do believe that PS4 is going to be great, and I do prefer it because of it's exclusive content.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 50 of 85 (171 Views)