Mar 24 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 392 posts
Accepted Solution

Listen mode optional please

4 replies 191 views Edited Mar 24, 2013
So I really don't like this listen mode feature being in the last of us and I know people just tell me not to use it but I want an option to be able to turn it off. I don't want to feel tempted to use it the whole game and I don't want to feel like I'm hindering myself if I keep dying in the game. I just want an option before I start the game or in the options menu to turn listen mode off. Also I'm guessing that the hardest mode will have it turned off but I don't want to play the hardest mode on my first play through. I'm confident in naughty dog doing the right thing. They want there game to be very immersive and they know we want it to be too. So let's make listen mode optional! =D I think if we complain enough they will notice.
Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Listen mode optional please

Mar 24, 2013
Why not post in the "Let's talk Listen Mode" thread,you're crowding the forum more.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Multiple threads on the same topic aren't really needed. Seriously. 

Message 3 of 5 (181 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

i dont know how to take it down. whatever. ill leave it up

Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 24, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
I don't know how to take it down

Ask a moderator,I just don't know why you made the thread in the first place since the other one was like right there,it wasn't even sinking onto the second page or w/e. You couldn't miss it =/

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes