Re: Left behind was junk

Feb 18, 2014

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

Just accept that you're wrong and lied.

ND have let done a lot of the massive TLoU fans here by offering a DLC that is every bit as boring and unimaginative as the rubbish a lot of FPS games.

So many possibilites and stories they could have explored here and they rehash pretty much what we already knew.

Just accept that you're wrong and ignorant

I'm wondering if lastcat is just your alternate profile,

And LOL, LB is pretty much the oposite of an FPS.

So what were they gonna do? huh? Ish? If you have so many ideas, why don't you make your own game? **bleep** baby

Why would a need a alternative profile? Are you that insecure and upset that he caught you out lying that you now accuse anyone that disagrees with you as having mulitple aliases?

The Ish storyline was never a possibility. Ironically, Druckmann said they wouldn't do any story involving that character as it had already been told.

I'm still not sure what this lie buisness is about but whatever floats you boat, *bleep*

Since you are so keen on this lie **bleep**, Show me where he said that it wouldn't involve a story that has been told.

No need to get angry about it. You're turning into another troll like conquerator3 who most people tend to just completely ignore now.

I really think you're an idiot now Smiley Very Happy

But I am still happy you take the time to spell my name Heart

Message 91 of 96 (110 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014

No need to get angry about it. You're turning into another troll like conquerator3 who most people tend to just completely ignore now.

Okay, this is where you're going too far.....

Many of us, including conquerator3, defend this game because we are big fans of TLOU

As far as I know, you've been complaining and arguing (and trolling...?) ever since you've posted on these forums. Did you create in account just to argue with us?

young beard signature
Message 92 of 96 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 18, 2014

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

ND have let done a lot of the massive TLoU fans here by offering a DLC that is every bit as boring and unimaginative as the rubbish a lot of FPS games.

So many possibilites and stories they could have explored here and they rehash pretty much what we already knew.

So what were they gonna do? huh? Ish? If you have so many ideas, why don't you make your own game? **bleep** baby

Why would a need a alternative profile? Are you that insecure and upset that he caught you out lying that you now accuse anyone that disagrees with you as having mulitple aliases?

The Ish storyline was never a possibility. Ironically, Druckmann said they wouldn't do any story involving that character as it had already been told.

I'm still not sure what this lie buisness is about but whatever floats you boat, *bleep*

Since you are so keen on this lie **bleep**, Show me where he said that it wouldn't involve a story that has been told.

Despite wha you think, conquerator is actually a logical person, Unlike yourself

You asked me how i knew it was going to be centered around the comics, I've given you proof

Seems your not actually look for opinions and thoughts, But more looking to argue

Sorry for not sharing your opinion on everything Smiley Sad

Firstly, the only question I asked of you regarding this game was about the third party reviews being released after they had played the Left Behind.

Secondly, the question that was asked of you by another person, wasn't backed up with evidence by yourself and you were caught out lying.

If you're happy with the content of the DLC that is fine. Attempting to bully and intmidate people because they raise questions and query other opinions is cowardly. I think you are better than that, I've seen some of your other posts and you can be reasonable and civil. I just think you've let yourself down a bit here by being like that troll conquerator3 that has spoiled so much debate on here.

Message 93 of 96 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 18, 2014

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

Despite wha you think, conquerator is actually a logical person, Unlike yourself

You asked me how i knew it was going to be centered around the comics, I've given you proof

Seems your not actually look for opinions and thoughts, But more looking to argue

Sorry for not sharing your opinion on everything Smiley Sad

Firstly, the only question I asked of you regarding this game was about the third party reviews being released after they had played the Left Behind.

Secondly, the question that was asked of you by another person, wasn't backed up with evidence by yourself and you were caught out lying.

If you're happy with the content of the DLC that is fine. Attempting to bully and intmidate people because they raise questions and query other opinions is cowardly. I think you are better than that, I've seen some of your other posts and you can be reasonable and civil. I just think you've let yourself down a bit here by being like that troll conquerator3 that has spoiled so much debate on here.

What I am spoiling debates?!

C'mon! You're just being delusional now.

You have no idea how well this community was before you showed up :/

I thought you were ignoring me but I guess you just can't help yourself...

You're the one spoiling all the fun here.

Message 94 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 18, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Okay, this is where you're going too far.....

Many of us, including conquerator3, defend this game because we are big fans of TLOU

As far as I know, you've been complaining and arguing (and trolling...?) ever since you've posted on these forums. Did you create in account just to argue with us?

I've been on this forum for nearly one year.

Debate is great, I enjoy it and I enjoy reading the opinions of people who I don't particularly agree with. Unfortunately, there are some who can't accept that and thinking it's deliberate arguing. There's also a difference between people defending this game; expressing views and elaborating why they like it, and trolls like conquerator3 who offer no opinion and just hurl insults around, spam every topic with needless, inflammatory remarks directed towards anyone whose views contradict his own.

We are all entitled to our opinions and allowed to discuss them here.

Message 95 of 96 (96 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Feb 18, 2014

This thread has run its course and it is now locked!

Message 96 of 96 (93 Views)