Message 21 of 96 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Re: Left behind was junk

Feb 16, 2014

McLean1984 wrote:

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

Alright, look my point is, some people learned more about Riley/Ellie, others obviously didn't. Didn't mean to take up a page of arguing xD.

It's called debating not arguing. We can discuss our opinions like adults.

Don't become another conquerator3 and offer nothign to any debate other than insults and bitchy remarks. He's already been reported for trolling by people on here a few times and is probably on his last warning.

*Debating. Sorry. I haven't seen any insults/bitchy remarks by this person yet... Doesn't seem as though he/she is a troll either. Anyways, lets keep our opinons on each other private to ourselves, and get on topic.

Message 22 of 96 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 16, 2014

W

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

Alright, look my point is, some people learned more about Riley/Ellie, others obviously didn't. Didn't mean to take up a page of arguing xD.

Don't become another conquerator3 and offer nothign to any debate other than insults and bitchy remarks. He's already been reported for trolling by people on here a few times and is probably on his last warning.

*Debating. Sorry. I haven't seen any insults/bitchy remarks by this person yet... Doesn't seem as though he/she is a troll either. Anyways, lets keep our opinons on each other private to ourselves, and get on topic.

Well you've not even been here for 24 hours.

Message 23 of 96 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 16, 2014
Not a troll just speaking on a waste of time when I see it
Message 24 of 96 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Feb 16, 2014

McLean1984 wrote:

W

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

Well you've not even been here for 24 hours.

Ah. You've got a point there. Still, let's just keep our opinions to ourselves. Except when it comes to the DLC/game of course.
Message 25 of 96 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

McLean1984 wrote:

Oh, is this troll still here?

Yeah don't feed the troll....   its funny how with every game, no matter how greatly received it is and what scores it gets on the review sites, there is always a few trolls who arrive to give meaningless, non-descriptive Negative feedback which shows their lack of maturity and age!    He is probably the kid of a rival developer jelous ND are doing so well!   Or an Xbox gamer upset Microsoft has no meaningful Exclusives... that would be about right.

Yeah its been given such a good response and scores because it suxorz th3 bIg 1!! LOLZMAOFFF   !!!!!     Go back to COD kid, obviously using your emotions and brains is too difficult for your FPS twitch tuned brain!   I would be even more surprised if this Troll has played more than 5 mins of LB since he gave no reasons for his Troll Post.

Message 26 of 96 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Cee_815 wrote:
This was a total waste of my time, and money. I spent more time waiting for the game to download than to play it. Making Ellie kiss a girl was pointless. I felt cheated, I waited for a game with nothing new. NG you suck for this one, better come much better on the sequel. If you have not played it , DONT

What would you add to make it better?

Message 27 of 96 (199 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

I admit if people did not read the comics they would have learned a lot about Riley's character and the DLC story would have been very rewarding. However for those that did purchase and read the comics they didn't find out hardly anything new about the character of Riley. In fact the entire DLC was pretty much just a re-hash of the story they created for the comic book with the acception of them being bitten in the end.

In my opinion making people pay for the comic and then making people pay for virtually the same story in the DLC was a huge rip off on naughty dogs part. 

Oh well back to The Walking Dead for me. TWD is twice as interesting anyway and when they create a dlc they actually give you new story detail in that dlc. 

Message 28 of 96 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Butting in here because that insult needs to go.

Hate whenever somebody cannot understand another mans opinion / logic and refers to them as a mindless cod or FPS player.

Its **bleep** ridiculous.

Also my two cents. (aint played the game yet, been busy like a mofo)

My bro's friend completed the game in under 2 hours.... Pretty depressing to me considering the wait etc. Not that it matters still going to buy the **bleep** out of it when I get the chance. But **bleep**. Under 2 hours? **bleep**. Hopefully he steamed through it like a freight train if not.... **bleep**.

Message 29 of 96 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 17, 2014
I suppose browsing through some of my.post and seeing I am not a troll is too difficult for some Smiley Wink
Oh well.
Message 30 of 96 (156 Views)
0 Likes