First Son
2 posts

Re: Joel, and Ellie are the stars of the sequel!

Jul 4, 2013

I will love to see Joel and Ellie again!! Tess too! But I know that's kinda impossible.... Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 4, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

TheGuzzz wrote:

Personally, I don't think this game needs a sequel. Its amazing by itself, and should stay that way. Now having said that, if they do decide on a sequel, I would prefer that they focus on new characters. This world is interesting and does warrant more exploration, in a way, but I think Joel and Ellie's story should end with this. I wouldn't want for this to spawn needless and inferior sequels, like what happened to Final Fantasy 13.

If any game has 4 after it, besides hockey, or other sports games, it's over done.

I'm pretty sure someone noticed some Uncharted 4 for PS4 hints in ND studios during some interview or something. Cannot rememeber where I read it tho Smiley Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 27 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Once again they should focus  on fixing this bug ridden jank over rated game first.  The story was great. Gameplay and bugs yeah no.  They should be ashamed

Message 13 of 27 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 4, 2013

WickedSeraph wrote:

Once again they should focus  on fixing this bug ridden jank over rated game first.  The story was great. Gameplay and bugs yeah no.  They should be ashamed

You should be shamed.

Message 14 of 27 (212 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Jul 5, 2013
I would love to see the Joel and Ellie in the sequel but if there is a new characters then I'd be ok with it as long as I still get the same feeling I got with the duo
Message 15 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 5, 2013

ThePopularGamer wrote:
I would love to see the Joel and Ellie in the sequel but if there is a new characters then I'd be ok with it as long as I still get the same feeling I got with the duo

It'd be hard to pull that off, and as much as I love Naughty Dog, Neil Druckmann, and Bruce Straley, I don't even think they could pull it off.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 16 of 27 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

ThePopularGamer wrote:

It'd be hard to pull that off, and as much as I love Naughty Dog, Neil Druckmann, and Bruce Straley, I don't even think they could pull it off.

Obviously it wouldn't have the same emotional weight, cause we know the characters, and what happened. It could be really good, but with something like this, unless they can raise the bar again, I don't think it will be another 10. I still hope they make another.

Message 17 of 27 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I want to see another one  20 years later with new infected as ones like the Bloater have been infected even longer. New infected please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 18 of 27 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Bashilir wrote:

I want to see another one  20 years later with new infected as ones like the Bloater have been infected even longer. New infected please.

Super Bloater, they spawn enough fungus that looks like a SB on their chest, and a thin layer of slime that looks like a cape.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 19 of 27 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jul 5, 2013

S

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Bashilir wrote:

Super Bloater, they spawn enough fungus that looks like a SB on their chest, and a thin layer of slime that looks like a cape.

Seems legit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 20 of 27 (155 Views)