Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 384 posts

It happened... I got spoiled ='(

27 replies 867 views Edited May 3, 2013
I went to a website and I saw an article that was about the spoilers being revealed. And I clicked on it thinking it would be like Ign and just warn me but it listed ALL the spoilers that were leaked.

I managed to leave the page quickly but I couldn't help but see one of the spoilers. And it is a huge one. I am so mad that I have to come here and vent my anger. I new it would happen. I NEW IT.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (867 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: It happened... I got spoiled ='(

May 3, 2013

Sounds like you had a blast!

Bang bang bangity bang!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 3, 2013

Sucks man. I barely read the OP, just in case of spoilers. At least you still have the entire game to look forward to. Don't be too down man. The game will still be enjoyable.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 3, 2013
I know but it is a pretty big spoiler. It doesn't tell me the ending or anything and it doesn't tell me the fate of any character but it's a big plot point.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (858 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 3, 2013

I'm barely even reading the repies man. Just try to avoid any site besides this one. I stopped reading the IGN comments because I had a feeling someone would post spoilers in there. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (856 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 3, 2013
Yea I'm not taking any chances anymore. I'm don't looking up anything related to the last of us. I'll still be here though. But I fear that someone will spoil something in here eventually. The game is still over a month away. This a long time to be avoiding spoilers in a forum
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 3, 2013

Yeah it is a long time man. But, I'd rather not be here and not get spoiled rather than be here and get spoiled again.

Kind of hypocritical when I say that since I'm here more than you. But, you get the point.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (846 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4057 posts

May 3, 2013

That stinks. Sorry to hear that :smileysad:

At least the professional sites give warnings. What I am afraid of is opening up a thread one day, only to see a big fat spoiler sitting in it -- and my eyes not being able to stop reading before I realize what's going on.

Those kind of people are so inconsiderate.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (807 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5519 posts

May 3, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

That stinks. Sorry to hear that :smileysad:

At least the professional sites give warnings. What I am afraid of is opening up a thread one day, only to see a big fat spoiler sitting in it -- and my eyes not being able to stop reading before I realize what's going on.

Those kind of people are so inconsiderate.

I am trying to keep a watchful eye in this section for spoilers. If anyone sees a thread created just for the purpose of spoiling, go ahead and report the post and moderation can pull it down.

I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers myself, but my job makes doing that difficult :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (787 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 3, 2013

That must suck. Trying to help others to not see spoilers while trying to avoid them yourself. Good luck on your search. Thanks for doing your job, it's appreciated. Kudos.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (782 Views)