Internet abstinence is crucial

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Re: It happened... I got spoiled ='(

May 3, 2013

Just think about it this way man. The spoiler that are out there right now might seem huge (and I'm pretty sure I know which part you're talking about), but there is still PLENTY of room to be surprised when you play the game and experience the story for yourself. Also don't forget that it was only cutscenes you saw, and ND has already said that they wanted their main story and emotional impacts to take place in game. So all hope is hardly lost.

Hope that takes the sting off a bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 3, 2013
Yea ill probably get over it by the time the game comes out. I feel bad for naughty dog though. They must tell bad knowing that everyone knows the ending and the game is a month away. Now a lot of people are going to play the game with no surprise. But I'm glad I only know 1 thing. And it's not be ending so it's not that bad
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

May 3, 2013

I don't know what to tell you apart from that I am very sorry about that. My advice you should stay away from any website even these forums if it makes you feel any better till you get the game and play it yourself then you could judge how good it is based on what you might have read or seen.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (327 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Thank you man. And it truly helps when people can report this stuff so we can get the jump on it before it gets a lot of page views.

We really hope people don't leave the forums to avoid spoilers if we can keep at least *some* of the story leaks under wraps. I'm personally getting so hype for this game and I want this place to remain a great place for people to chat about TLoU.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

May 19, 2013

It doesnt matter, and it shouldnt change how you feel about the game at all. Me, and my brother watched the entire Gears of War 3 campaign when it was leaked. We still were in shock and awe, in 'those' moments.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Mhm. I've been spoiled like six times, all different endings. Just teenagers with tiny pricks being teenagers with tiny pricks.

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 19, 2013

**bleep** spoilers and **bleep** the **bleep** **bleep** who **bleep** spread those **bleep** spoilers around like a **bleep** bunch of **bleep** funghi spores... :smileysad:

edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (172 Views)
Naughty Host
7915 posts

May 19, 2013
^such poetry!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (168 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

May 19, 2013

hey homie. im really sorry this happend. knowing that the game will still shred prolly doesnt help. getting spoilered is emotional, not game breaking, and it should be treated as such. let this be a reminder that it could happen to anyone. may everyone have some feels. that sucks bro, im sorry. dude who posted that cancer prolly had a tiny peep. im sure. his girls prolly out with tall black basketball players because he prolly cant even satisfy her properly in bed. she deserves as much. prolly.

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (143 Views)
0 Likes