Sep 26 2012
By: Fallen-Hero3515 First Son 6 posts

Is the multiplayer confirmed for The Last of Us?

4 replies 225 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Is it?? Dont you think its a good idea to NOT have the multiplayer. NDI is working hard on Uncharted 3's multiplayer so why you want to make the mutiplayer for The Last of Us? I think only single-player will do great Smiley Happy Even if you want to put multiplayer, just make it co-op wher the second controller is Ellie. Anyway, its just my opinion. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Re: Is the multiplayer confirmed for The Last of Us?

Sep 26, 2012
Take a look around the forum dude, there are loads of topics on this.

Currently ND are thinking about how they should approach a multiplayer mode.
Message 2 of 5 (220 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Well, I think you havn't noticed their are TWO teams, one for the last of us and the other for Uncharted so your first point doesn't really matter, and yes there will be a multiplayer. I kinda have my fingers crossed for a somewhat competitive multiplayer and a Co-op just how uncharted 3 has a multiplayer and co-op mode. Im really excited to see how a competitive multiplayer would play out in this game, it seems it would be much more balanced and fun than uncharted.

Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Any way you have the choice to play or it, their adding it, I'm happy it will have a multiplayer but if you don't want it don't play it.

Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Of course but they are not gonna annouce things about multiplayer because it is a sesitive subject adn they want to make sure it fits with TLOU storyline and settings just be paticent dude it will all come soon and I have faith it be great.

Message 5 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes