Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: I Noticed Something...

Dec 15, 2012

Don't even say the COD word here!

Bioshock infinite, Last of us, tomb raider, GTA5,Watch Dogs,Dead space 3...2013= the year of no girlfriends
Message 11 of 12 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Re: I Noticed Something...

Dec 15, 2012

Well, if you think about it, Uncharted wasn't such an original idea either. You got an archaeologist who seems to be the luckiest man alive(Indiana Jones) with a dash of traversing one of the most impressive sceneries in its generation just to find a treasure that is worth millions. For the most part, they are also tombs(i.e. El Dorado, Sir Francis Drake's coffin) hence, Tomb Raider. Crash Bandicoot, too, was not too original but it was still amazing. I feel like it felt a lot like Super Mario 64 or something. But I was a kid, so I couldn't tell the difference as much. Now, Jak and Daxter? I'm not really sure, but the "dynamic duo" kind of concept was also a pretty common idea(and still is).

Now, don't quote me on this, the only series that I played through COMPLETELY was the Uncharted series, so my "information" on anything before that is just a blur. Either way, The Last of Us still looks promising, and lucky me, I've never watched The Book of Eli, and probably never will. Or maybe I'll just watch it after I finish the game and see what you're talking about. But for now, The Last of Us will be my main fix, and even if ND isn't that original of a company, they are still the best company that has been loyal to Sony to the end and I love them. Go Naughty Dog!

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 12 of 12 (91 Views)
0 Likes