Highlighted
Sep 30 2012
By: DrakeShepard Uncharted Territory 1179 posts

How Many Main Characters In The Game?

2 replies 237 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

How many characters do you think will be in the game as part of the story (not counting Hunters and Infected). It has been said the length of the game will be a little longer than UC3 so here's what I'm guessing:

1. Joel
  2. Ellie
  3. Bill
  4. Someone from the farm at beginning of game maybe an old lady
  5. A young woman...to create tension between Ellie and woman for Joel's love? lol
  6. The main bad guy who wants both of them dead

How many do you think will be in the game?

Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: How Many Main Characters In The Game?

Sep 30, 2012

Well, Joel and Ellie are obvious, Bill, well I think hes gonna be around for only like 1 to 3 chapters, they only went to him for a car. It seems he used to be a mechanic before the outbreak. Someone from a farm... hmmmm... I've heard this one somewhere. lol Thats alot like Hershels farm from the walking dead, but even if they put someone like that, I think that they should die sooner or later because adding another member doesn't seem like a good idea to me, and the main badguy I guess you mean like Talbot or Marlowe, eh.. could be a good idea and bad. We know that their being chased by the hunters/miltary forces theirs probably bound to be a main badguy type of  guy.

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: How Many Main Characters In The Game?

Oct 16, 2012

I could see there being someone from Ellie's past maybe someone that new her before the invasion and might show up later after Ellie thinks their dead. Then she does not turn about to be who she says she is and betray them.Smiley Wink

R.I.P POGO
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)
0 Likes