Dec 15 2012
By: luigi1002 Hekseville Citizen 258 posts

How Competitive Multiplayer Would Work

2 replies 87 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I've noticed in some of the forums people are talking about how The Last Of Us would only work in co-op. I hope there is a co-op mode but I think there should be a "Survival Mode". In this "Survival Mode" you would begin a match against a few other players, teamming up and killing eachother until there is one person/team left. (Teams coudl be made in pre-game lobbies or with friends/people playing with you at your house.) This is an amazing idea that I'd love to see in the game, but I'm afraid there won't be enough time for the developers to make the small maps/arenas or even the online mode itself, so I know it's possible this won't be made. I'm just throwing this idea out there so we can work-shop on it or try to get NaughtyDog to put it in development and put it up in the PlaystationStore or and update.

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 1 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
665 posts

Re: How Competitive Multiplayer Would Work

Dec 15, 2012

Hehe, wouldn't jump to call it an "amazing idea: seeing as how about 75% of the forum has already mentioned an idea like this in much more depth. You'll need to discuss mechanics to get a message across. Giving everyone a bear slate to work with is a bit vague

Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: How Competitive Multiplayer Would Work

Dec 15, 2012

Yeah you're going to have to elaborate. At the moment it just sounds like a standard game of Elimination.

Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)
0 Likes