Reply
May 30 2013
By: X_Skynet_X Lombax Warrior 172 posts
Offline

Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

7 replies 365 views Edited May 30, 2013

Like, will the (download button) pop up right as the countdown timer comes to a end or will it take a hour or so to finally see the option to download?

Message 1 of 8 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
768 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

 


X_Skynet_X wrote:

Like, will the (download button) pop up right as the countdown timer comes to a end or will it take a hour or so to finally see the option to download?


my guess it will provide you a link to the PSN store to download it. Since it's on a Friday, I would say midnight (thurdsay going into friday)



.
Message 2 of 8 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2011
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013
Why is everyone saying midnight?
The countdown has to reach 0:00:00 and it will reach it at 12:00 (midday) PST.
6 pm in the UK.
Message 3 of 8 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/10/2009
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013

loakum wrote:

 


X_Skynet_X wrote:

Like, will the (download button) pop up right as the countdown timer comes to a end or will it take a hour or so to finally see the option to download?


my guess it will provide you a link to the PSN store to download it. Since it's on a Friday, I would say midnight (thurdsay going into friday)


Ok, sweet. Hopefully it's on time! Cannot wait! :smileyhappy:

 

@BirthBS

Darn, it starts at 12:00PM? I have to leave near noon. wont be back for two days. :smileysad:

Message 4 of 8 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
529 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013

X_Skynet_X wrote:

loakum wrote:

 


X_Skynet_X wrote:

Like, will the (download button) pop up right as the countdown timer comes to a end or will it take a hour or so to finally see the option to download?


my guess it will provide you a link to the PSN store to download it. Since it's on a Friday, I would say midnight (thurdsay going into friday)


Ok, sweet. Hopefully it's on time! Cannot wait! :smileyhappy:

 

@BirthBS

Darn, it starts at 12:00PM? I have to leave near noon. wont be back for two days. :smileysad:

 

This is the exact time as it shows on my screen from GOW disk..  The Last Of Us Demo Countdown.

Message 5 of 8 (333 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/14/2013
Offline
345 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013

I can't wait for tomorrow!

 

It starts 7pm where I live.

Message 6 of 8 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013

Cookieter wrote:

I can't wait for tomorrow!

 

It starts 7pm where I live.


12pm on Friday for me. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
374 posts
 

Re: Hey any one know when the Demo starts?

May 30, 2013

It starts at NOON! 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

I wanted it at midnight! :smileysad:

Message 8 of 8 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes