Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Gore Toggle

Jun 12, 2013

I'd understand complaining if they removed gore from the game and there was no option to turn it on, but this is merely an option that can be toggled on or off, what the heck is the big deal?

If anything ND should be praised for including overlooked features in their game.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13216 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

That is horrible without the gore..

If your buying a survival game, why would you not expect gore?

Sure I don't care since it's optional, but I don't understand why anyone would elect to have it off and play how it was never intended to be played.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2449 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Sure I don't care since it's optional, but I don't understand why anyone would elect to have it off and play how it was never intended to be played.

Because some people want to experience the story itself without gore which I understand.

I too think it looks a bit ridiculous without gore but it's an optional feature so who cares.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13216 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Because some people want to experience the story itself without gore which I understand.

I too think it looks a bit ridiculous without gore but it's an optional feature so who cares.

Yeah it wont effect me, but they pooled resources into that feature, one that didn't really need to be there.

People who turn the gore off shouldn't have been playing the game in the first place. It wont change the story :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 12, 2013
It's away for them to make money off of 9 year olds. They can hide the gore from their parents and then get the parents to buy the overpriced DLC.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I don't understand why it's a big deal to some on here. It's a brilliant feature. I was getting the game regardless, but I'll probably be switching between [On] and [Off] until I see which one I like better.

It's not as big of a deal as some of you make it out to be. I doubt 12 year olds are going to be getting the game anyways. This isn't CoD or Battlefield or Uncharted.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (299 Views)
0 Likes