Highlighted
Aug 30 2012
By: JamesM5150 Sackboy 449 posts

Going to PAX Prime: Anything you want to see or ask ND?

7 replies 237 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

Hey all, 

I'm going to be at PAX Prime all weekend with the rest of my team at DualShock Nexus. Let us know if you're going. You might see us holding a birthday cake for Crash Bandicoot's sweet 16th! 

We can't wait to check out the TLOU booth, and catch some of the gameplay.  If allowed, we will try to record the gameplay they have to offer and try to get an interview if possible. We've gathered a few questions of our own and thought answering YOURS would be even better! So let us know your questions for Naughty Dog and we'll do the best we can. At the very least we will give our impressions of the demo. 

Message 1 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Re: Going to PAX Prime: Anything you want to see or ask ND?

Aug 30, 2012

Aww man! Please ask them about why they still decide to keep the infected in a mystery. That's only if the new gameplay demo doesn't show them. I think it's about time for them to say something new about them. Don't you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 8 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Ask them about multiplayer info and also ask them about a release date. 

Oh and if you get to record some gameplay try to keep the camera centered about the screen and try not to shake it Smiley Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 3 of 8 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Aug 30, 2012

stentryk wrote:

Oh and if you get to record some gameplay try to keep the camera centered about the screen and try not to shake it Smiley Happy

Don't worry we're bringing a tripod and handycam. We have the very same questions in mind.

Message 4 of 8 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, definitely multiplayer details and a release date. Nothing else matters, especially details about the infected. Why spoil that?
Message 5 of 8 (208 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

JamesM5150 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Don't worry we're bringing a tripod and handycam. We have the very same questions in mind.

Yay sounds great!

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 6 of 8 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Aug 31, 2012

JamesM5150 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Make sure to post the video here when you have it!

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 7 of 8 (165 Views)
Sackboy
449 posts

Sep 4, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

JamesM5150 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Make sure to post the video here when you have it!

Here you have it! http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/09/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-update-pax.html 

Message 8 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes