Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: GoW:A Demo , What kind of demo do you want and/or expect it to be, MP or SP?

May 29, 2013

Player1x3 wrote: Also, im expecting FINISHED version of the game in the demo. No alpha or BETA build, if you're gonna release the demo 14 days before launch, at least make sure it's up to date

This.

Message 21 of 32 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: GoW:A Demo , What kind of demo do you want and/or expect it to be, MP or SP?

May 29, 2013

Well, I didnt see the Pittsburg demo. So im in for a surprise either way.

But just like the guy above me said: I'd love to play the E3 demo. Give the AI a run for myself!

If it's multiplayer, I'll be a little dissapointed...but it'll keep me busy i guess

Message 22 of 32 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

May 29, 2013

studio35 wrote:

Well, I didnt see the Pittsburg demo. So im in for a surprise either way.

But just like the guy above me said: I'd love to play the E3 demo. Give the AI a run for myself!

If it's multiplayer, I'll be a little dissapointed...but it'll keep me busy i guess

Trust me, you don't want Pitsburgh. It's only 11 minutes long. That's most certainly not worth the wait.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 23 of 32 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

May 29, 2013

11 Minutes?!?!

LMAO! **bleep** is that about??

Message 24 of 32 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

May 29, 2013

studio35 wrote:

11 Minutes?!?!

Obviously its not the whole level, but thats how long the demo is. If anything, give us Lincoln (40 minutes) or Extended E3 (50 Minutes I believe)

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 25 of 32 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 29, 2013
I honestly can't see them giving us a demo that lasts more then 20 minutes, the entire idea behind it is to give you a small taste and leave you wanting more, To build hype. Its working though, ND definitely know how hype up a game. One thing we can count on is that surely it would be a finished/polished version 2 weeks before release.
Message 26 of 32 (86 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

May 30, 2013

xNahyouritemate wrote:
I honestly can't see them giving us a demo that lasts more then 20 minutes, the entire idea behind it is to give you a small taste and leave you wanting more, To build hype. Its working though, ND definitely know how hype up a game. One thing we can count on is that surely it would be a finished/polished version 2 weeks before release.

I don't think it's around 20 mins long, simply because it's been hyped this long. Do you know how much of a let down that would be? "Here, we made you wait 2 months, showing off 40-50 minute demos, but we'll cheap out and give you a 20 minute one!" Just my thinking, anyway.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 27 of 32 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 30, 2013

Yeah I really hope I am wrong, would be a massive kick in the nuts. But the way they have been going about multiplayer wouldn't suprise me if it was short. 

Message 28 of 32 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

May 30, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

studio35 wrote:

11 Minutes?!?!

Obviously its not the whole level, but thats how long the demo is. If anything, give us Lincoln (40 minutes) or Extended E3 (50 Minutes I believe)

Uh...E3 demo is only about 16 minutes long. But E3 demo and Pittsburgh are in the same area so connecting those 2 would make sense.

Im fine with everything except the alpha Boston demo or Pittsburgh demo

Message 29 of 32 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Wait a minute,

How do you know it'll be a "polished" version of the demo?!?

If anything, the demo we're all gonna get has been sitting on the disc/in the PSN Store for like 4 months now...

It's most likely a preview build version! :smileysurprised:

Message 30 of 32 (46 Views)
0 Likes