Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Gamescom: Sony's Press Conference - Watch Live!

Aug 14, 2012

Awesome trailer, although I was a bit disappointed when the cutscene disappeared and went to gameplay footage. I was hopeing to see more of Joel and Ellie in the truck. We've seen a lot of that gameplay already, but oh well, it still gave me shivers. Looks like they showed a bit of gameplay from the behind closed doors demo too. Did anyone else notice how at about 1:05 Joel was wrapping his wrist with his belt/whatever that was? What was going on there?

 

 

What sealed the deal for me, with this trailer, was the little exchange between Joel and Ellie at the end. Showing a bit of who Joel is. I really can not wait for this game.

Message 11 of 15 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Gamescom: Sony's Press Conference - Watch Live!

Aug 14, 2012

dh0rmazine wrote:

 Did anyone else notice how at about 1:05 Joel was wrapping his wrist with his belt/whatever that was? What was going on there?



My guess is he was healing himself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 15 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Gamescom: Sony's Press Conference - Watch Live!

Aug 15, 2012

dh0rmazine wrote:

What sealed the deal for me, with this trailer, was the little exchange between Joel and Ellie at the end. Showing a bit of who Joel is. I really can not wait for this game.


I'm pretty sure people explained that part a WHILE ago.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 13 of 15 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Gamescom: Sony's Press Conference - Watch Live!

Aug 15, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

What sealed the deal for me, with this trailer, was the little exchange between Joel and Ellie at the end. Showing a bit of who Joel is. I really can not wait for this game.


I'm pretty sure people explained that part a WHILE ago.


Yeah, they have. I just meant who Joel is in Ellie's eyes.

Message 14 of 15 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 08/04/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Gamescom: Sony's Press Conference - Watch Live!

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Hate to post on very thread here, but I totally agree! Just her small "Oh." after he said that makes me feel so bad. Because I mean really, there's nothing else to really say to that. I can imagine if at that point she's maybe questioning about who Joel really is. Hopefully she trusts him enough too see past it. Which she probably will, considering this quote:

 

"He's been called a violent thug, a brutal killer, and a torturer... Me? .. He's just Joel to me."

I'm right behind you.
Message 15 of 15 (103 Views)