Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Re: Extended E3 demo!

Sep 6, 2012

Meh.

Yup, I said meh. I'm actually kinda bored of The Last of Us at the moment. It's just the same place over and over... Are they not gonna show anyone the infected anymore? People just hearing about the game are gonna watch the demo and not even know this has zombies in it. To me, all this is is Uncharted but a little more realistic. That's not bad, but it's just not interesting.

I now wait for Naughty Dog to prove me wrong.

Message 11 of 21 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Sep 6, 2012
At least they're not showing the whole game before its released like they did with Uncharted 3. They've already got me interested enough that I don't need to see any more demos or trailers.
Message 12 of 21 (247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Sep 6, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Meh.

Yup, I said meh. I'm actually kinda bored of The Last of Us at the moment. It's just the same place over and over... Are they not gonna show anyone the infected anymore? People just hearing about the game are gonna watch the demo and not even know this has zombies in it. To me, all this is is Uncharted but a little more realistic. That's not bad, but it's just not interesting.

Me too. As good as the game plays and looks it doesn't interest me enough like seeing the zombies in the first trailer. It's like ND wants people to like the human enemies and not the infected. I still hope they decide to show them again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 21 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 6, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Meh.

I don't get why you want to see them in action. I wouldn't want Infected gameplay. I want to be surprised when I see the Infected for the first time in the game, I want to be scared.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 14 of 21 (238 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Sep 6, 2012
IMO this demo is far better than the E3 demo, not only because of the length of the demo but the addition dialogue between Ellie and Joel. Things where done so differently even though it was the same level that it made the demo became even more enjoyable to watch repeatedly.

I myself really want to see the infected in action but think it's best if ND doesn't show ANY infected game play so that when we do finally come across them we crap our pants in terror (fight or flight?)

I already know that this going be be my all time favorite game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 21 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1162 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

In the time frame 10:10 just as he knocks the guy out with a brick, he has nothing on his arm, but once the guy is killed suddenly a bandage appears on Joel's arm????? 

Message 16 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1581 posts

Sep 6, 2012

I wonder how many people will stop playing uc3 for this. 

Just plain perfect.

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 17 of 21 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Sep 7, 2012

It really captures that super-tense cat and mouse feel doesn't it. It was gripping enough just watching it, playing it is going to be amazing.

Message 18 of 21 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Message 19 of 21 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Sep 8, 2012

It's not that they aren't showing Infected in detail that I am worried about, it's that they are barely showing the Infected at all! I'm starting to forget they even exist.

Message 20 of 21 (114 Views)
0 Likes