Dec 12 2011
By: SupaWii-masta2 Lombax Warrior 115 posts

Excited but don't know why?

5 replies 100 views Edited Dec 12, 2011

Honestly, I don't know why but this game I more excited for than I was Uncharted 3. I kind of of know why, but don't. I didn't care about this game till yesterday when ND spilled the beans and suddenly I was like "OMG". I think it's the fact that it's a new game, whole new experience and unlike Uncharted we have no clue what to expect. I have such high hopes for this game and I haven't even seen gameplay. Man I want this game sooo bad and I don't really even know why? I don't even like survival horror games. I just don't know what to expect and that's why this game is awesome, I hope I'll have this in my hands Summer 2012. How about you?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

i know..

Dec 12, 2011

maybe cause its got Ellen Page in it ?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - joh4nlee
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Bob
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

I was interested in it when we only saw a few screenshots...

Dec 12, 2011

I was interested in it when we only saw a few screenshots, but after I found out Naughty Dog is making it, I became excited. Maybe that's why you're excited?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Excited but don't know why?

May 30, 2013

SupaWii-masta2 wrote:

Honestly, I don't know why but this game I more excited for than I was Uncharted 3. I kind of of know why, but don't. I didn't care about this game till yesterday when ND spilled the beans and suddenly I was like "OMG". I think it's the fact that it's a new game, whole new experience and unlike Uncharted we have no clue what to expect. I have such high hopes for this game and I haven't even seen gameplay. Man I want this game sooo bad and I don't really even know why? I don't even like survival horror games. I just don't know what to expect and that's why this game is awesome, I hope I'll have this in my hands Summer 2012. How about you?

I feel you man. Exactly the same feels bro. 

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

May 30, 2013
I like you wrote on this black when its 2 years old haha. This brings back memories of hearing about this game 2 years ago
Thank you, PicnicViking for my amazing sig (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
3175 posts

May 30, 2013

Thread locked due to necroposting.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (58 Views)