Fender Bender
2438 posts

Re: Do NOT do multiplayer! Please Naughty Dog. Read & remember why you are the best.

Feb 24, 2013

There is nothing wrong with multiplayer. If you don't like it, don't play it. Im not trying to be a **bleep** or anything but its that easy. Mulitplayer can add longevity to a game so there is nothing wrong with that. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 41 of 44 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11591 posts

Re: Do NOT do multiplayer! Please Naughty Dog. Read & remember why you are the best.

Feb 24, 2013
I hate when people say this game doesn't need MP. THIS IS A NEW IP! You can't say what will work and won't work until you play it. You can't expect me to play COD or any other first person just to play with other people.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 42 of 44 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: I agree, and I'd like to add that even if the game won't...

Feb 24, 2013
Multiplayer does not effect the single player at all and it only adds value to a game

I know there are a number of people like me who rent single player games and buy multiplayer games , because it's just not sensible to buy a game i can beat in 5 hours.

Can you please give me a downside to having a multiplier?
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 43 of 44 (152 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Don't get **bleep** just because they're adding something that will add more gameplay hours to the game.
They said that the team developing TLOU, a group of that team are focusing on mp alone. If you hate it that much then just ignore the icon
Message 44 of 44 (85 Views)
0 Likes