Dec 13 2011
By: kibblz Hekseville Citizen 285 posts

Do NOT do multiplayer! Please Naughty Dog. Read & remember why you are the best.

43 replies 326 views Edited Dec 13, 2011

Yes. That's right. No **bleep** multiplayer for a change. I'm sick of everyone whining about multiplayer in games. It's like that's all they're looking forward too. No. Take a look at what made you guys what you are with Uncharted. It's not the **bleep** multiplayer. It's the epic storylines and lovable characters you give us. Drake's Fortune is still my favorite. Maybe it's because you guys put all the hard work into the story and that's all you focused on. I loved it. It changed the way I looked at games. That was the first time after being a gamer my whole life that I ever loved a game so much. It's why I actually bought a ps3. Seeing a small video clip of the game on YouTube. I did everything in my power to get that in my hands. I sold my brothers car for $800 just to get a ps3 and play it. True story. So please, Naughty Dog, let's forget about multiplayer and create the most epic ps3 game, full of emotions and loving characters that we care for, just like you did back in 2007 and 2009.

Message 36 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Lol, multiplayer is great! I hope it has great multiplaye...

Dec 12, 2011

Lol, multiplayer is great! I hope it has great multiplayer!

Even though their main focus should be singleplayer, like it is in Uncharted

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 1 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

If they really have to implement a multiplayer, I'd hope...

Dec 12, 2011

If they really have to implement a multiplayer, I'd hope it wasn't competitive. Just a survival co-operative mode. Your team surviving against the AI zombies. That would be fun,

Message 2 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

As much as I agree with the senitment, if they are going...

Dec 12, 2011
As much as I agree with the senitment, if they are going to do MP, they will. It is all but wexpected of games these days, which I think is a shame, but that is how it is.
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13841 posts

I'm really hoping for MP actually.   Take Heavy Rain as a...

Dec 12, 2011

I'm really hoping for MP actually.

Take Heavy Rain as a prime example. Fantastic game. once you finish it though it's shelfware.

Message 4 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

I would love split screen on this game... even though I d...

Dec 12, 2011

I would love split screen on this game... even though I don't know anything about ut yet.

Message 5 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Yes, Naughty Dog...please. Whatever you do, do not add va...

Dec 12, 2011
Yes, Naughty Dog...please. Whatever you do, do not add value to your product by including multiplayer. Extra choices and increased value are clearly bad things and detract from the experience.

Ignore the reviewers who say that Uncharted 3 had the most heartfelt, character-driven story of the entire franchise and listen to this person who - for whatever reason - dislikes the options and increased lifespan you give your products by including multiplayer.
Message 6 of 44 (326 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Couldn't say it better.

Dec 12, 2011

kibblz wrote:
Yes. That's right. No **bleep** multiplayer for a change. I'm sick of everyone whining about multiplayer in games. It's like that's all they're looking forward too. No. Take a look at what made you guys what you are with Uncharted. It's not the **bleep** multiplayer. It's the epic storylines and lovable characters you give us. Drake's Fortune is still my favorite. Maybe it's because you guys put all the hard work into the story and that's all you focused on. I loved it. It changed the way I looked at games. That was the first time after being a gamer my whole life that I ever loved a game so much. It's why I actually bought a ps3. Seeing a small video clip of the game on YouTube. I did everything in my power to get that in my hands. I sold my brothers car for $800 just to get a ps3 and play it. True story. So please, Naughty Dog, let's forget about multiplayer and create the most epic ps3 game, full of emotions and loving characters that we care for, just like you did back in 2007 and 2009.

Couldn't say it better.

Message 7 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

My thoughts exactly. ND should focus on the story. Also f...

Dec 12, 2011

kibblz wrote:

My thoughts exactly. ND should focus on the story. Also for those talking about replayability, if they make this game as an Open-World game with side-missions, DLC and all, we won't need multiplayer

UNCHARTED 4: What needs to be done.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/UNCHARTED-4-What-needs-to-be-done/td-p/41422205
Message 8 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

I agree, and I'd like to add that even if the game won't...

Dec 12, 2011

supermoc10 wrote:

kibblz wrote:

My thoughts exactly. ND should focus on the story. Also for those talking about replayability, if they make this game as an Open-World game with side-missions, DLC and all, we won't need multiplayer

I agree, and I'd like to add that even if the game won't be an open world game, a non-linear third person adventure would be gold.

Message 9 of 44 (326 Views)
0 Likes