Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Different Pittsburgh Gameplay "DAT A.I."

May 25, 2013
^. Yep, i mean why even call yourselves NaughtyDog when there aint even any dogs in their games. Infinity Ward's Call of Doodee is doin it right. So innovative and mindblowing!
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 41 of 45 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

May 25, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

Why do people always bother trying to record their gameplay in 1080p? It's not going to look any better since the game's native resolution is only 720p, just like the other 98% of games on PS3.

Whatev

As for the content of the video, I'm not going to watch anymore gameplay vids until I get the game(will be playing the demo). I've seen more than enough footage now before the game comes out.

The14th will be the exciting day of June.

Actually, the game is upscaled to 1080p.

Not the same as native 1080p.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 42 of 45 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 25, 2013

curtainman1 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

curtainman1 wrote:

Why do people always bother trying to record their gameplay in 1080p? It's not going to look any better since the game's native resolution is only 720p, just like the other 98% of games on PS3.

Whatev

As for the content of the video, I'm not going to watch anymore gameplay vids until I get the game(will be playing the demo). I've seen more than enough footage now before the game comes out.

The14th will be the exciting day of June.

Actually, the game is upscaled to 1080p.

Not the same as native 1080p.

I never would have guessed that.

sig.png

Message 43 of 45 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

May 25, 2013

Anyone else also noticed how Joel and Ellie seem to whisper when the Clickers were around? In a previous Lincoln demo the person playing had killed both Clickers so Joel and Ellie didn't have to whisper anymore. It's a nice touch to the gameplay in my opinion. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 25, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

Anyone else also noticed how Joel and Ellie seem to whisper when the Clickers were around? In a previous Lincoln demo the person playing had killed both Clickers so Joel and Ellie didn't have to whisper anymore. It's a nice touch to the gameplay in my opinion. 

I caught that too.

sig.png

Message 45 of 45 (85 Views)
0 Likes