Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Could You Survive in the World of The Last of Us?

May 25, 2013

I Would probably be one of the best survivors, I'm a freerunner/parkour, I Can climb buildings fast.

I'm Quick and agile.. And I'm smart, I would probably survive alone..

Scavenging for supplies, having my own secret hideouts..

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 65 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 25, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
My plan is simple.

Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Shaun of the Dead

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 65 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

May 25, 2013
Being quick and agile is good and all, the question is will that even matter if the pandemic is spreading as an airborne disease? You can't parkour your way out of an infection from a disease that you can't see. This goes to the body builder too lol.

I'd rather pick someone who's obsessive compulsive about cleanliness and sterility.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 65 (108 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

We know that the cordecyps infection spreads airbone when an Infected enters Stage 4. 

Knowing that, you'd just have to be careful as to where your going. 

For the cleaner: While your washing your hands for the 47th time that day, your probably going to get chomped or die of starvation being to scared to leave your utopia of a home. 

The Body-Builder: Using superior strength is useful against Hunters for sure, Infected, not so much. 

The Agile one: Probably the most useful. Can escape most encounters and will stay alive the longest. Unless, you get into a fight with a Hunter who's signifigantly stronger than you. Or parkour right in a Stage 4 Infected. :smileytongue:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 65 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

May 25, 2013
"You just have to know where you're going"?

Where are you supposed to go? Once the city goes down and has been infected by a pandemic airborne disease, it is everywhere. Once you stretch outside and breathe in that fresh air, you are infected.

Btw how does a stage 1 get infected? Isnt it all thru the air?
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 65 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

May 25, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

We know that the cordecyps infection spreads airbone when an Infected enters Stage 4. 

For the cleaner: While your washing your hands for the 47th time that day, your probably going to get chomped or die of starvation being to scared to leave your utopia of a home. 

The Body-Builder: Using superior strength is useful against Hunters for sure, Infected, not so much. 

The Agile one: Probably the most useful. Can escape most encounters and will stay alive the longest. Unless, you get into a fight with a Hunter who's signifigantly stronger than you. Or parkour right in a Stage 4 Infected. :smileytongue:

Unless I'm TTT(Terrible Terry Tate!) lol

I dunno, having my strength could come in handy against some infected. I mean think about it, I could toss them aside pretty easily. Maybe notclickers 'cause they seem pretty strong/relentless, but if the Parkour can lure them into a chokepoint, I can throw them into pikes and into traps, and if anyone gets hurt, the Cleaner can heal us. Boom! JK

I'll just use Brass Knuckles or Wolverine Claws(close melee against infected and unsuspecting hunters), lightweight water proof clothing(to keep myself warm and dry so I don't get sick) comfy shoes or boots, possibly steel toed, or with a hidden blade(so I can keep on my feet, and useful in combat) and NV goggles(so I can move around in the dark a lot easier)

That;s assuming it's not an airborne disease. If it is, we're all screwed. Ain't no body got time fo dat!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 65 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 25, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Nice job quoting me wrong. Lol.  

As to how you intially become infected. No-one knows. Honestly. 

The infection is not just in the air. How do Joel, Ellie, Bill, Hunters just go about going outside? 

There are places where the cordecyps fungus is thick in the air, where a gas mask is required. 

But it's not everywhere, otherwise no-one would be alive.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 65 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013
Spoiler

I already have something in mind why joel can just breathe in all the fungus and why ellie is alright, and why bill wears a mask and is paranoid as a mother%#*+. One has probably accepted his fate, one is probably the answer, and the other just a normal human whos not tryin to be sick. Who's who? Its up to you. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Added spoiler tag.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 65 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 25, 2013

and one should shut up

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 65 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 25, 2013

blackdelage wrote:
I already have something in mind why joel can just breathe in all the fungus and why ellie is alright, and why bill wears a mask and is paranoid as a mother%#*+. One has probably accepted his fate, one is probably the answer, and the other just a normal human whos not tryin to be sick. Who's who? Its up to you. Just my 2 cents.

Wut.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes