Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 13 2012
By: s55scorpions55 Lombax Warrior 87 posts

Co op in TLoU

8 replies 210 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

i am not sure if their will be co op in the game but i hope it is not like U3 mixed modes at first it was cool but after a while lame

the other day i got this crazy or awsome idea so here gows

what if you start in 1 room not to big or to small and in order to procceed you must perform some sort of task like

1) move pieces of debris that is blocking a door, a hole in a wall or stairs

2) Find a key that open,s a door or bust it open which requirs you to hold a button down for a certain amount of time letting go will reset the time and you must start over

3)Stack specific items like desks or bookcases on top of eachother to reach a high ledge

That is all i got what you guys and gals think i you have any idea,s to add or to make better please comment lets help ND make the best co op game ever

Signature #2

Code #1

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11046 posts

Re: Co op in TLoU

Dec 13, 2012

I hope there is co-op, a RE5/RE6 style, i really hope ND learned from their mistakes.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Dec 14, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I hope there is co-op, a RE5/RE6 style, i really hope ND learned from their mistakes.

Yes!  The most important being:

1.  Have a "Suvival Only" mode

2.  Shorten the overall length of a Co-op match completion (An RE6 SOLO MERCS SUVIVAL can be completed in less than 10 minutes)

3.  Allow for "Solo" play.  A single player option for the SAME Co-op. 

Do it! 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I am going to post my idea:

There are 5 survivors in a map. This map needs to be huge, third times bigger than the museum map in uncharted. And it is FFA, but infected are included (waves, actually, of infected and hunters etc) and you have to fight on your own with your own supplies and knowledge to have the most points. There could be like 20 or 10 waves and the one with the most points wins, you get points from killing infected, hunters and people. (the infected get you like 100 exp, hunters 80 and other players 150). 

UC3 FraggedNation Clan: >JV<
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3528 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Darkai34 wrote:

There are 5 survivors in a map. This map needs to be huge, third times bigger than the museum map in uncharted. And it is FFA, but infected are included (waves, actually, of infected and hunters etc) and you have to fight on your own with your own supplies and knowledge to have the most points. There could be like 20 or 10 waves and the one with the most points wins, you get points from killing infected, hunters and people. (the infected get you like 100 exp, hunters 80 and other players 150). 

FFA coop?

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Hell yeah! :smileyvery-happy:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Darkai34 wrote:

FFA coop?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Dec 14, 2012
That doesn't sound very, erm, co-operative!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Dec 15, 2012

PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! NO SPLIT SCREEN online please ..online

Bioshock infinite, Last of us, tomb raider, GTA5,Watch Dogs,Dead space 3...2013= the year of no girlfriends
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 15, 2012

calcunnon wrote:
That doesn't sound very, erm, co-operative!

True, I said co-op because you kill NPCs, not because you cooperate with people lol

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (89 Views)
0 Likes