Jun 05 2013
By: luigi1002 Hekseville Citizen 258 posts
Accepted Solution

Attention To Detail

4 replies 297 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

This game has a high caliber of attention to detail. Not as much as I'd like there to be, but the little things ND adds makes me just smile and want to hug every single employee there, even if they smell for some odd reason. For instance, there's aways something to catch your eye and the characters just don't sit there in the cutscenes and wait for their line. In the demo you could see Ellie listening to Joel and Tess, and then wipe her nose. Seriously, when she wiped her nose I had the biggest smile on my face and got so much more hype for this game. And being able to open doors, almost any door you see you can open. Plus, Joel will fling his arms if they're wet from the rain.

Any other instances of high attention to detail that I'm missing?

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: Attention To Detail

Jun 5, 2013
SHE WIPED HER NOSE HOLY SH***** GAME OF THE YEAR. No jk that was uneeded. But yeah, looking forward to it. I believe as the rain gets harder the little drops of rain on the window become faster also.
Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Joel starts to take a dump if you stay idle for ten minutes. It only works out side AND you have to have the medkit equipped.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 3 of 5 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 5, 2013
*Goes into game and stands outside for 10 minutes with medkit.* "Nothing happened, WAIT" *Joel pulls down pants and starts to crap* Joel in game: "**bleep** you AAAAAKKKKKK"
Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Ellie likes to say things like "Joel, it's that time of the month again." To send Joel searching for feminine hygiene products around the area.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 5 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes