Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
I'm probably right about it sucking donkey balls to hell and back since ND seems reluctant to share anything about the multiplayer until after they have our money. 

Why do people keep saying this? The fact that they're not sharing any info on multiplayer does NOT have anything to do with it being bad.

Even if it were bad, it'd be easy to make it look good in previews. That is not a reason to keep it a secret. 

If the multiplayere WERE bad and they knew it, I'm sure they'd try as hard as they could to make it look amazing before launch, in an attempt to fool their fans. They can't exactly do that if they don't release anything on it can they?

No, they're hiding it for a different reason. I'm not sure why, but I really doubt it's because they know it won't be well recieved.

Message 81 of 113 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

May 26, 2013

maybe there are spoilers in the mp so they aren't saying anything.  But i don't think so.  Only time will tell

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 82 of 113 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 26, 2013

Zoobat. Get out of here while you can. 

I'm telling you this because I care for your safety.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 83 of 113 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 26, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I hate Uncharted 3...

You know Uncharted 3 would be awesome if it wasn't an Uncharted title? Like Resident Evil 4. It single handedly almost destroyed any story or plot left before it in previous games.

Those are the two critically accliamed games that reviewers should be ashamed of taking the bribes for.

Just.. No way.. You can't give something 10's with that many plot holes and nonsense.

Story is a major part of the game, your epic gameplay means jack if you ain't got a logical story that makes sense come the end.

Anyone who actually makes excuses for the games story would be a fanboy.. I mean.. It's a mess.

Like it, sure.. Maybe you couldn't give two craps for a story. I get it. sometimes I don't either which is why I happily enjoy garbage like Bayonetta which makes absolutely no sense at all. But I understood Uncharted 1 and 2.. They were well written story driven games.

This video sums it all up. 

Message 84 of 113 (114 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

May 26, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

So now Aureilia, you are now officially a troll for having an opinion...

Apparently I've been one for years.

But honestly. I've been in a great mood for a few days now. So I'll be honest.

These words are thrown around here very poorly. A troll is someone who disagrees with anyone who likes a game around here and a fanboy is someone who disagrees with someone who doesn't think a game will have something good or actually like it period.

What you actually have is two sets of people who cannot accept each others opinions.

That is actually the truth of the matter. If I was in a bad mood I would have probably just picked a side and ripped someone apart.

But oh well. I miss horrible Aureilia. But I'm still grinning over the fact of buying a game that wasn't garbage for once.

Message 85 of 113 (108 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

@Z: Yup. Pretty much. Wasn't a fan of 3.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 86 of 113 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 26, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

So now Aureilia, you are now officially a troll for having an opinion...

Apparently I've been one for years.

But honestly. I've been in a great mood for a few days now. So I'll be honest.

These words are thrown around here very poorly. A troll is someone who disagrees with anyone who likes a game around here and a fanboy is someone who disagrees with someone who doesn't think a game will have something good or actually like it period.

What you actually have is two sets of people who cannot accept each others opinions.

That is actually the truth of the matter. If I was in a bad mood I would have probably just picked a side and ripped someone apart.

But oh well. I miss horrible Aureilia. But I'm still grinning over the fact of buying a game that wasn't garbage for once.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also, unless you were being sarcastic in your sig, I'm glad you liked Resident Evil Revelations. I tried explaining to my friends that it is better than 6, so many times, but they don't believe me Smiley Sad

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 87 of 113 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 26, 2013

I still need to play revelations.

Message 88 of 113 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 26, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I still need to play revelations.

I had lots of fun with it on the 3DS. 

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 89 of 113 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 26, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

@Z: Yup. Pretty much. Wasn't a fan of 3.

I still love UC3 won't bash it too much the story sucked but it was a great action game & I genuinely love the MP even with all it's faults. 

Message 90 of 113 (77 Views)
0 Likes