Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

Entertain me in this idea of building hype for sales.  As far as my knowledge goes, they don't have my money because of your building hype theory.

In the sense that people are really anxious to see how the mp plays out, it would be a big-hit for ND if the mp is actually really really good upon its release. 

On another note, I have a question, if the mp is not revealed, you will not buy the game?

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 31 of 113 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 25, 2013

Psyken wrote:

Uncharted 2 didn't advertise MP but I got 5 friends to buy it just because of how great it was pre 1.05. ..Before I know all about the singleplayer too. I do think they should show what it is about.

FALSE.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2009/04/27/uncharted-2-ps3-multiplayer-reveal-trailer

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 32 of 113 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

May 25, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

Entertain me in this idea of building hype for sales.  As far as my knowledge goes, they don't have my money because of your building hype theory.

In the sense that people are really anxious to see how the mp plays out, it would be a big-hit for ND if the mp is actually really really good upon its release. 

On another note, I have a question, if the mp is not revealed, you will not buy the game?

I will buy the game when I see what the mp is like and I think it looks good.  Otherwise I will pick this game up when its cheaper or preowned, beat it twice then take it back.  A good 12 hour sp to me isn't worth 60$

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 33 of 113 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
3494 posts

May 25, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Uncharted 2 didn't advertise MP but I got 5 friends to buy it just because of how great it was pre 1.05. ..Before I know all about the singleplayer too. I do think they should show what it is about.

FALSE.

Heavily* Like on TV and random advertisments over the web etc. Sorry for not clarifying. 

Message 34 of 113 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 25, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

I will buy the game when I see what the mp is like and I think it looks good.  Otherwise I will pick this game up when its cheaper or preowned, beat it twice then take it back.  A good 12 hour sp to me isn't worth 60$

I feel you. But letting you know, TLOU is estimated to be about 16 hrs.

Message 35 of 113 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 25, 2013

Psyken wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

FALSE.

Heavily* Like on TV and random advertisments over the web etc. Sorry for not clarifying. 

I don't think so, but that's not the point. The point is that ND hasn't released any info on multiplayer besides their own biased opinions of it. 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 36 of 113 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

May 25, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

16 hours?  So your saying I could still beat it twice in a week ;]

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 37 of 113 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

May 25, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

16 hours?  So your saying I could still beat it twice in a week ;]

exactly Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 113 (104 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 25, 2013
16 hours is also a generous estimate btw.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 39 of 113 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
3494 posts

May 25, 2013

I have no beef with you there EyeCue. I agree they should show more but people don't have to buy this game if they plan on long-hauling it with MP. You don't buy a car without looking in it and checking it out before hand so.. Same concept. Its just up to the end user with or without peeks, trailers, demos, etc. 

Message 40 of 113 (100 Views)
0 Likes