Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

PsiloCube wrote:

I'm trying to justify why you consistently bash this game and company, yet continue to stick around on their forums. You should be thanking me.

He has the right to do whatever he wants, after all his point does make sense that the mp will suck because of no information.

And I have the right to call him out when he acts like a **bleep**..

"no information, let's assume because we know nothing" always makes tons of sense aha.

Well they've usually let us know what their mutliplayers would be like with Uncharted 2 & 3 but this time around less than a month before the game is released and we have no multiplayer information. 

If it really were the best MP ever conceived or even just decent, they probably would be promoting that aspect of the game. They aren't even going to activate the MP until release day so reviewers can't review that aspect of the game before launch.

When you add all that up, it smell like ND packed a turd with the singleplayer.

I don't act like a **bleep** by the way. That's all you.

Edit: Removed profanity.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 21 of 113 (169 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

May 25, 2013

I only really play Uncharted 3 to cacth up with friends.

I'll play Uncharted 2 alone sometimes though..

Am I ready to ditch Uncharted 3? Yep. Been since almost 4 months after it was released

Am I ready to ditch Uncharted 2? Not entirely. But I play that occasionally and not often anyway.

Message 22 of 113 (159 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

May 25, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I only really play Uncharted 3 to cacth up with friends.

I'll play Uncharted 2 alone sometimes though..

Am I ready to ditch Uncharted 3? Yep. Been since almost 4 months after it was released

Am I ready to ditch Uncharted 2? Not entirely. But I play that occasionally and not often anyway.

I agree.  I ditched Uncharted 3 when I eyes were finally no longer blinded.  I however will still play U2 sometimes as I still play it

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 23 of 113 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

May 25, 2013

Or it could just simply be marketing, they could be just building up the hype to improve the sales. Why do people always look toward the bad side of things. Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 113 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11040 posts

May 25, 2013
Because, evidently, Uc3 "sucked"

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 25 of 113 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 25, 2013

iqbal64255 wrote:

Or it could just simply be marketing, they could be just building up the hype to improve the sales. Why do people always look toward the bad side of things. Smiley Indifferent

I'm trying to stay neutral. I'm really excited to see what mp is, even though my frustraton is so high...

Message 26 of 113 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1581 posts

May 25, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

iqbal64255 wrote:

I'm trying to stay neutral. I'm really excited to see what mp is, even though my frustraton is so high...

same here

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 27 of 113 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 25, 2013

iqbal64255 wrote:

Not saying anything about multiplayer doesn't build hype. If they wanted to build hype without showing much of the multiplayer then they could post small snippets of footage on something like Vine(basically gifs with sound).

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 28 of 113 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

May 25, 2013

iqbal64255 wrote:

Entertain me in this idea of building hype for sales.  As far as my knowledge goes, they don't have my money because of your building hype theory.

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 29 of 113 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3473 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Uncharted 2 didn't advertise MP but I got 5 friends to buy it just because of how great it was pre 1.05. ..Before I know all about the singleplayer too. I do think they should show what it is about.

Message 30 of 113 (103 Views)
0 Likes