Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 26, 2013

Nah, it's just my least favourite of all, in the trilogy. UDF was my favorite. Best story and progression IMO. 

I like bits from U2 and U3. They both have their faults. 

I just ND finds the balance between the two for U4. In SP and MP.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 91 of 113 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

@Z: Yup. Pretty much. Wasn't a fan of 3.

I still love UC3 won't bash it too much the story sucked but it was a great action game & I genuinely love the MP even with all it's faults. 

No, you've got it backward. The story was disappointing, and had dozens of dangling plot threads (glowing purple hands summons a tidal wave? **bleep**?) but was infinitely better than the crappy piece of **bleep** multiplayer.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 92 of 113 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13620 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I still need to play revelations.

I'd highly recommend it. It has a few action set pieces, but not too many.

Also has an insanely hard mode and theres... a trophy for completing the game without dying.

The ammo is almost gone, it's pickups like the original resident evil games, It's a true survival horror title. More emphasis on survival actually helps horror become an option, you will have to choose to run away at some point more than likely.

I was wrong.. I thought Capcom had lost it and didn't know how to make a good game. Hell they know how to make one they just don't want to most the time.

4 destroyed RE.. 5 fixed the story.. 6 destroyed the entire thing again.. and revelations.. well.. It's the best game since REMAKE.in the survival horror area.

If it wasn't so **bleep** ugly on the graphics front it would have walked the GOTY awards... But as it stands with that lick of paint? Not a chance in hell. excellent game, should have been graphically remastered rather than just HD porting... still totally worth it though.

I can look past graphics in favor of having a really great game. A lot of people unfortunately wont do that.

Message 93 of 113 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

May 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

I still love UC3 won't bash it too much the story sucked but it was a great action game & I genuinely love the MP even with all it's faults. 

No, you've got it backward. The story was disappointing, and had dozens of dangling plot threads (glowing purple hands summons a tidal wave? **bleep**?) but was infinitely better than the crappy piece of **bleep** multiplayer.

both sections of uc3 was dissapointing. Over-rated story that didn't make sense at times, then the mp with its **bleep** kickbacks and powerplays. ND should just pretend that game never happened when moving on to their next game.

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 94 of 113 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

lol i'm sure you know my stance on UC3 MP, i'll simply say it again i've had / have more with UC3 MP than UC2 MP. 

Message 95 of 113 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

lol i'm sure you know my stance on UC3 MP, i'll simply say it again i've had / have more with UC3 MP than UC2 MP. 

Alright then, but can anyone seriously explain why that guys hands were glowing purple? It shows up ONCE in the game and then is never dealt with again!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 96 of 113 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 26, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Nah, it's just my least favourite of all, in the trilogy. UDF was my favorite. Best story and progression IMO. 

For me it's UC2 > UDF > UC3.

I think UC2 had the best pacing & was overall more immersive.

Message 97 of 113 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Alright then, but can anyone seriously explain why that guys hands were glowing purple? It shows up ONCE in the game and then is never dealt with again!

I have no clue UC3 has tons of **bleep** moments left unanswered, i've played through the SP twice and never touched it again I did say the story sucked after all. 

Message 98 of 113 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 26, 2013

Uncharted 2 was undoubtably better than Uncharted 3, but Uncharted 3 wasn't a bad game by any means in my opinion.

sig.png

Message 99 of 113 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

May 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

For me it's UC2 > UDF > UC3.

I think UC2 had the best pacing & was overall more immersive.

Same for me as well. It seems like uncharted does better when Nate and the gang is not excessively globetrotting. But let me stop before I completely derail the the thread.

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 100 of 113 (64 Views)