Reply
May 25 2013
By: Psyken Fender Bender 3446 posts
Online

Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

[ Edited ]
112 replies 369 views Edited May 25, 2013

Will you turn over to this game or keep playing Uncharted 3 if you currently do so? How seriously will you take this game if it is competitve? I know we don't know much about it.. But I'm ready to just jump right in. I'd love to put in work and time on this game like I did with Uncharted haha. 

Message 1 of 113 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

Since the game's multiplayer probably sucks donkey balls to hell and back, I probably wont play it much after the first couple of tries.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 2 of 113 (360 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Online
5481 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

Psyken wrote:

Will you turn over to this game or keep playing Uncharted 3 if you currently do so? How seriously will you take this game if it is competitve? I know we don't know much about it.. But I'm ready to just jump right in. I'd love to put in work and time on this game like I did with Uncharted haha. 


I don't play Uncharted 3 anymore because the fact that it was pretty bad became evident a few months after its release.

 

I'm hoping TLoU has fully-fledged competitive. I want to be able to get really tactical with a group of likeminded players. I'd join a ladder, if there was one.

Message 3 of 113 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/14/2009
Online
3446 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

Was it bad?.. Could you link me to it if you don't mind. Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 113 (356 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Online
5481 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

Psyken wrote:

Was it bad?.. Could you link me to it if you don't mind. Smiley Surprised


Nobody's seen anything of multiplayer yet. He's just trolling.

Message 5 of 113 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Since the game's multiplayer probably sucks donkey balls to hell and back, I probably wont play it much after the first couple of tries.


Good riddance.

sig.png

Message 6 of 113 (340 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/30/2011
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

I only play uc3 once in a blue moon. Assuming if the game's multiplayer is good, then I will put all my time in it over the summer. But once GTA V comes out, well, we'll see...

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 7 of 113 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Was it bad?.. Could you link me to it if you don't mind. Smiley Surprised


Nobody's seen anything of multiplayer yet. He's just trolling.


I'm not trolling. I said probably in my post. 

 

And I'm probably right about it sucking donkey balls to hell and back since ND seems reluctant to share anything about the multiplayer until after they have our money. 

 

It reminds me of how they swindled people who bought the UC3 Fortune hunter club and didn't get what they paid for.

 


PsiloCube wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Since the game's multiplayer probably sucks donkey balls to hell and back, I probably wont play it much after the first couple of tries.


Good riddance.


I'm not going anywhere, pal.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 8 of 113 (334 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

Mommy and Daddy issues, EyeCue?

sig.png

Message 9 of 113 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Assuming LoU has competitive gameplay..

May 25, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

Mommy and Daddy issues, EyeCue?


Nope.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 10 of 113 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes