Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013
ok cool thanks
Message 11 of 22 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013
Watchdogs is my 2013 "TLOU" E3 moment. That last part of the demo were he blacks out the city to escape was just awesome.
Message 12 of 22 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/23/2009
Offline
185 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I remember last E3 when the audiences cheered immensely at The Last Of Us's demo. When Joel run out of ammo and the hunter says "I know that sound..." the audiences was shouting "WOW", and when Ellie threw the brick to save Joel, the audience cheered very loudly. And after the last shot in the demo the audiences cheered for two minutes straight. That never happened in this year's E3.


You must have missed the part where sony announced used game policy and always-on news

Message 13 of 22 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

The division blew me away , there going in a diffrent direction but i got that say tingly fealing watching that as i did when i saw TLOU @ the last e3 , Also Destiny will be awsome Smiley Happy

sub sig


sig url -

Message 14 of 22 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/05/2013
Offline
111 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

The Divison really caught me off guard, Seemed great, I'm excited to see more.

Message 15 of 22 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/02/2008
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

IGotVds wrote:

The Divison really caught me off guard, Seemed great, I'm excited to see more.


I was already sold when we see the bullet holes in glass and the caracter close the car's door automatically while strafing!

 

 

Message 16 of 22 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

Player1x3 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I remember last E3 when the audiences cheered immensely at The Last Of Us's demo. When Joel run out of ammo and the hunter says "I know that sound..." the audiences was shouting "WOW", and when Ellie threw the brick to save Joel, the audience cheered very loudly. And after the last shot in the demo the audiences cheered for two minutes straight. That never happened in this year's E3.


You must have missed the part where sony announced used game policy and always-on news


Well that's not a game.

Message 17 of 22 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

The division blew me away , there going in a different direction but i got that say tingly feeling watching that as i did when i saw TLOU @ the last e3 , Also Destiny will be awesome Smiley Happy


I don't get what's the big with Destiny? I have Halo, I don't enjoy playing Halo, Destiny looks awfully similar to Halo in other words another military first person shooter. What's so amazing about it?

Message 18 of 22 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

Player1x3 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I remember last E3 when the audiences cheered immensely at The Last Of Us's demo. When Joel run out of ammo and the hunter says "I know that sound..." the audiences was shouting "WOW", and when Ellie threw the brick to save Joel, the audience cheered very loudly. And after the last shot in the demo the audiences cheered for two minutes straight. That never happened in this year's E3.


You must have missed the part where sony announced used game policy and always-on news


Well that's not a game.


but you said "That never happened in this year's E3." Smiley Tongue

sub sig


sig url -

Message 19 of 22 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
875 posts
 

Re: Any E3 game that matched The Last Of Us's wow factor?

Jun 12, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

Player1x3 wrote:

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I remember last E3 when the audiences cheered immensely at The Last Of Us's demo. When Joel run out of ammo and the hunter says "I know that sound..." the audiences was shouting "WOW", and when Ellie threw the brick to save Joel, the audience cheered very loudly. And after the last shot in the demo the audiences cheered for two minutes straight. That never happened in this year's E3.


You must have missed the part where sony announced used game policy and always-on news


Well that's not a game.


but you said "That never happened in this year's E3." Smiley Tongue


I put only games in mind.

Message 20 of 22 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes