Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
I know that dude..I was eloquently explaining to the bro up there ^^^. I don't see how that kinda gore is more detailed than tlou gore.

Ok....let me explain it to you in a way you'll understand. THE......LAST.....OF......US......HAS......RED.....GLOBS.......ALL....OVER....THE....DEAD....PERSONS......BODY.....WHILE.....GEARS.....OF.....WAR.....MAY....HAVE.....LIMBS.....FLYING.....EVERYWHERE......IT......SHOWS.....BONES....AND.......ALL.....THE.....INSIDES.....BRO

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 61 of 78 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Yeah apparently Xbox lovers do..its kool to look at but it's not realistic. It's very clunky imo. It doesn't make much sense to me that you can shoot someone in the chest times & out of nowhere arms, legs, torso, & head goes flying 10ft in the air. Lol

I'm not an Xbox lover, sure, Xbox was my first console, I like PS3 a little bit more since I've played it. I love Gears of War as an Xbox Exclusive, and I love Naughty Dog's games as PS3 exclusive. So, no, I'm not an xbox lover. 'Lol'
_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 62 of 78 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

burriizy wrote:
I know that dude..I was eloquently explaining to the bro up there ^^^. I don't see how that kinda gore is more detailed than tlou gore.

"Bro", you need to look up the world detailed, 'cause I don't think you know what it means. If we're talking physics, then obviously TLoU has better physics for gore, but isn't as detailed as Gears' from the one pic that was posted in this thread.
 Second, Gears is science fiction, so it can have altrered physics. Look at the majority of guys in the game. The weapons would have to be real powerful to hurt them, considering the average male is 6'1, 230lbs+, with several inches of plater armor covering their bodies.


Yes exactly, people need to understand that Gears have armor, and their fricken gigantic.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 63 of 78 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/14/2013
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Showing bones, intestines doesn't make gears more detailed idiots

I'm just gonna stop talking because the amount of stupidity coming from your post is off the richter scale. I can't believe you actually posted having bones, intestines, ect, within the gore doesn't make it more detailed. *Facepalms, then rams head into wall repeatedly*


Message 64 of 78 (124 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Showing bones, intestines doesn't make gears more detailed idiots
  1. What does detailed mean to you?
  2. I'm not an xbox troll, if you would have taken the time to read my post you would have understood that.
  3. It seems falling back on childish insults is your attack when you know you're wrong
  4. If you think we're Gears fanboys, you're sadly mistaken, you're clearly a person who will take anything up the whazoo just to prove you're a fanboy.
  5. Thank you for your time good sir.
_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 65 of 78 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/14/2013
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

burriizy wrote:
Showing bones, intestines doesn't make gears more detailed idiots
  1. What does detailed mean to you?
  2. I'm not an xbox troll, if you would have taken the time to read my post you would have understood that.
  3. It seems falling back on childish insults is your attack when you know you're wrong
  4. If you think we're Gears fanboys, you're sadly mistaken, you're clearly a person who will take anything up the whazoo just to prove you're a fanboy.
  5. Thank you for your time good sir.

I wouldn't waste your time anymore with this guy. I'm not. That's what I love about the internet, if I want to ignore someone and not have anything to do with them, I can! Guess I'll be leaving now.


Message 66 of 78 (116 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

burriizy wrote:
Showing bones, intestines doesn't make gears more detailed idiots
  1. What does detailed mean to you?
  2. I'm not an xbox troll, if you would have taken the time to read my post you would have understood that.
  3. It seems falling back on childish insults is your attack when you know you're wrong
  4. If you think we're Gears fanboys, you're sadly mistaken, you're clearly a person who will take anything up the whazoo just to prove you're a fanboy.
  5. Thank you for your time good sir.

I wouldn't waste your time anymore with this guy. I'm not. That's what I love about the internet, if I want to ignore someone and not have anything to do with them, I can! Guess I'll be leaving now.


It seems like the educational system is on a gradual decline. It's like watching a bunch of **bleep** trying to **bleep** a doorknob out there. Oh well, no more crying in the breast milk.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 67 of 78 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Body parts with armor & flying body parts makes gears realistic.

Xbox troll logic

Ok, this is the last, logical post, I will ever make to you. Yes, you did indeed insult us:

 


burriizy wrote: Man oh man are you kids extremely sensitive about your love for gears lol. I doubt the fact those f***tards took the time to check the pictures for tlou. I'm not comparing one pictureto the entire gears series. Take time out of your day to go look up some facts. But it's ok enjoy loving you're gears franchise. Lol Xbox trolls on PS community forums = Hilarious. Holla back to me once the last of us numbers blows you're gears out of competition.

 You can call us trolls all you want, it's only going to help our case. It seems that you're a serious PS3 fanboy who will go any distance to just call us "Trolls."

 

  1. You have no idea what detailed means.
  2. You say you didn't insult us when you clearly did.
  3. You call us, trolls, and Xbox trolls simply because we're discussing an Xbox game on PS3 forums.
  4. You're ready to jump down our throats at the slightest thing.
  5. You're a lost cause, friend.

 

 

Hey FUNT0PLAY, lets go play Gears.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 68 of 78 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11585 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013
Lolwut

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 69 of 78 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/14/2013
Offline
671 posts
 

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Body parts with armor & flying body parts makes gears realistic.

Xbox troll logic

I wasn't using that as logic PS3/ND fanboy, I was referring to the fact that it's science fiction, where the boundries of real life don't apply. Star Trek, and Star Wars, heck, even Halo counts towards science fiction. Physics don't necessarily apply in any genre, but sci fi can be an exception to the rule, as it's mostly in space, or with super advanced races, weapons, armor ect. What I was referring to was the gore is more realistic in terms of details within the actual body with things like, spleins, hearts, brains, livers, intestines, ribcages, spines, femurs, ligaments, bone fragments, body chunks, but doesn't behave in a realistic way. Yes, obviously Gears of War has weird physics with some death animations, yes there are flaws within the game, yes bodyparts go flying, but in terms of details from the picture posted in this thread, which is what I was comparing the gore from TLoU, and Gears of War 3, personally think that Gears of War's gore is more detailed in the area of appearance, not behaviour.

 

@VNobleSquirrelV, in the words of Marcus Fenix, "Let's do this!"


Message 70 of 78 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes