Wastelander
671 posts

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

Sackboy_305 wrote:
Yes i played gears of war and left for dead omg but the last of us has more realistic bloof did you see tlou in slow motio????you think that picture from l4d looks more realistic then tlou gore? Lol LMAO
its nothing compared to tlou
UnchRted1 = best water
Uncharted2 = best snow
Uncharted3 = best sand
Tlou = best gore (the gore is mathematical correct you cant say that in other games you SHOOT ON HIS HEAD AND HIS ARM EXPLODES !!!!! this is the best gore for you
Facepalm
Nuff said cya

Nuff said? Lol get a job. LOTR War in The North has really good snow. I would say it's on par or better than Uncharted 2. Really good particle effects(snow "poofs" when you move, when an enemy falls into it), it will rub onto your character if you roll around, and frost will cling to your weapons and armor. The snow storms also look really good. Rain is the same, it will make your character's clothing wet, make armor slick and shiny, make hair and skin drip.

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time also has the same water physics and graphics as Uncharted.

Sand, haven't played anything with sand really.

Gore = Gears of War 3, God of War: A, LOTR War in The North, The Last of Us. Each are good, but from what I've seen, TLoU isn't as detailed as Gears. Gears has Organs, ribcages, spines, arm and leg bones, blood, brains, body chunks. I love ND, but I can't see them having the best Gore in Games. At least from the pic in this thread.

burriizy wrote: Ok honestly I can't sit here & say gears of war is realistic at all. The gore is great, but don't tell me shooting someone in the legs is gonna make their head flying off its torso lol It's looks great but get the foh with it being more realistic than tlou.

No. That only happens with the One Shot(Gears of War 3), sawed-off, and Gnasher. The shotguns are an insta gib basically, especially with active reloads, and up close and personal. It's a cross between buckshot and flechette in Gears. BTW, Gears Gore is more realistic than most games out there. Obviously, TLoU will be more realistic in terms of weapon effects, but not as detailed. Again, from what I've seen.

Message 51 of 78 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

May 26, 2013

Come on everyone the most gore game is Nano Breaker Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 78 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

Don't you think it's kind of sick to call gore "amazing?" I mean.. that image in the OP is pretty disturbing. Nobody ever wants to lay eyes on something like that. Video game or movie, it doesn't matter where you see it, it's a **bleep** gross sight. Good enough for only detail and absolutely nothing else.

I'm not encouraging you to change the title but I just felt the need to say that. If it were up to me, I would've called it "realistic" or "detailed," but certainly not anything positive like "amazing". 

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 53 of 78 (170 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 26, 2013

^maybe the op is a canibal? If you're a canibal I bet all gore is amazing.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 54 of 78 (161 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

May 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

^maybe the op is a canibal? If you're a canibal I bet all gore is amazing.

Cannibals are.. ugh I don't want to get into that. All I'll say is that's disturbing on a whole other level.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 55 of 78 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 26, 2013

Do people find cow gore amazing?

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 56 of 78 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11030 posts

May 26, 2013
^lol. You do mean "GOW" right?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 57 of 78 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

May 26, 2013

It's a game...

Message 58 of 78 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 26, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
^lol. You do mean "GOW" right?

No... Someone said cannibals think gore is amazing, because that's what they eat. But do we think cow (or chicken, fish, etc..) gore is amazing? No.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 59 of 78 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

May 26, 2013

burriizy wrote:
I know that dude..I was eloquently explaining to the bro up there ^^^. I don't see how that kinda gore is more detailed than tlou gore.

"Bro", you need to look up the world detailed, 'cause I don't think you know what it means. If we're talking physics, then obviously TLoU has better physics for gore, but isn't as detailed as Gears' from the one pic that was posted in this thread.
 Second, Gears is science fiction, so it can have altrered physics. Look at the majority of guys in the game. The weapons would have to be real powerful to hurt them, considering the average male is 6'1, 230lbs+, with several inches of plater armor covering their bodies.

Message 60 of 78 (149 Views)