Uncharted Territory
1645 posts

Re: Amazing Gore..

May 26, 2013

Sackboy_305 wrote:
Yes i played gears of war and left for dead omg but the last of us has more realistic bloof did you see tlou in slow motio????you think that picture from l4d looks more realistic then tlou gore? Lol LMAO
its nothing compared to tlou
UnchRted1 = best water
Uncharted2 = best snow
Uncharted3 = best sand
Tlou = best gore (the gore is mathematical correct you cant say that in other games you SHOOT ON HIS HEAD AND HIS ARM EXPLODES !!!!! this is the best gore for you
Facepalm
Nuff said cya

Yes, I have seen the gore in slow motion, sure, it has some pretty decent particle effects that most games don't, I'll give it that. BUT Gears of War has relatively releastic gore compared to TLoU (I can't speak for L4D because I haven't played it) It may not have particle effects, but it has bones, intestines, organs, while TLoU has nothing but Red ALL OVER body.

Sure, Gears will have that time when you shoot someone in the head, and his arm blows off, but without a doubt, I'm sure we'll see stuff like that in TLoU too. I'm not even sure if that picture is from the Shipped Version of the game, and not Alpha, or Beta. When I see it on my T.V when I'm blowing a guys brains out, then, and only then, will I make my decision on TLoU gore.

Remember, from THIS PICTURE  I think Gears has better gore, but nothing is written in stone.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 41 of 78 (215 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

May 26, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Sackboy_305 wrote:
Yes i played gears of war and left for dead omg but the last of us has more realistic bloof did you see tlou in slow motio????you think that picture from l4d looks more realistic then tlou gore? Lol LMAO
its nothing compared to tlou
UnchRted1 = best water
Uncharted2 = best snow
Uncharted3 = best sand
Tlou = best gore (the gore is mathematical correct you cant say that in other games you SHOOT ON HIS HEAD AND HIS ARM EXPLODES !!!!! this is the best gore for you
Facepalm
Nuff said cya

Yes, I have seen the gore in slow motion, sure, it has some pretty decent particle effects that most games don't, I'll give it that. BUT Gears of War has relatively releastic gore compared to TLoU (I can't speak for L4D because I haven't played it) It may not have particle effects, but it has bones, intestines, organs, while TLoU has nothing but Red ALL OVER body.

Sure, Gears will have that time when you shoot someone in the head, and his arm blows off, but without a doubt, I'm sure we'll see stuff like that in TLoU too. I'm not even sure if that picture is from the Shipped Version of the game, and not Alpha, or Beta. When I see it on my T.V when I'm blowing a guys brains out, then, and only then, will I make my decision on TLoU gore.

Remember, from THIS PICTURE  I think Gears has better gore, but nothing is written in stone.

There's bones in The Last of Us too. In one of the demos, Joel hits an infected with a pipe in the shin and the bone is shown.

sig.png

Message 42 of 78 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 26, 2013
Ok show us a picture of some gears gore if you dont mind?
Message 43 of 78 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

Here is a site where you can see the gore of gears of war http://goretastic.com/gears.html

Message 44 of 78 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

May 26, 2013

The Last of Us Gore will Look better and more realistic then Gears of War..

Gears of war has some cool Gore.. But It looks and feels unrealistic.

Unlike The Last of Us where it feels and looks great shots has a bleeding effect and limbs go off correctly.

You Gow Fanboys will have to face the facts,.. There is a new best gore game.

No one can beat Naughtydog anyways. They are always above the rest.

They are perfectionist, and very ambitious. 

Message 45 of 78 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11902 posts

May 26, 2013
^You played TLOU?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 46 of 78 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 26, 2013

X-Box 360 isn't as powerful as PS3 is according to people on the internet, so the gore in TLOU should look almost as if you had just sliced up your ex-girlfriend after you found out she was cheating on you with goddamned Ceelo Green.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 47 of 78 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

May 26, 2013

Cookieter wrote:

Megalolz.

Message 48 of 78 (165 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

May 26, 2013
Ok honestly I can't sit here & say gears of war is realistic at all. The gore is great, but don't tell me shooting someone in the legs is gonna make their head flying off its torso lol It's looks great but get the foh with it being more realistic than tlou.
Message 49 of 78 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 26, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

Cookieter wrote:

Megalolz.

This is worthy of being called a fanboy. This is the template.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 50 of 78 (156 Views)