Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 29, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:
Your kidding me? You guys pulled out the overunder first. And explain the USAS/Sweeper/m16k.
I think me and spy threw a total of 5 gas gernades. Not to mention I think it was you who was just camping behind a box near your flag with a USAS. Whatever...

oh please, Jet told me you guys were using the overunder, so I said, ok you go get it. and we used those guns because you guys pulled em out first, DUH...and you guys were also camping, and ya know what I dont even care about camping...big deal, theres another word for it, its called defending, I sent those 2 to go get the flag while I stayed behind and killed anyone who touched it...so  I dont even what to hear that bull **bleep**

Exactly You don't care about camping, M16K, and Shot guns. Your cheap!

yalls "cheapness" is a point of veiw that terrible players came up with just cause they sucked, thats my view on cheapness...

Message Edited by Llama on 10-28-2007 05:06 PM
360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 31 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 29, 2007

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:
Your kidding me? You guys pulled out the overunder first. And explain the USAS/Sweeper/m16k.
I think me and spy threw a total of 5 gas gernades. Not to mention I think it was you who was just camping behind a box near your flag with a USAS. Whatever...

oh please, Jet told me you guys were using the overunder, so I said, ok you go get it. and we used those guns because you guys pulled em out first, DUH...and you guys were also camping, and ya know what I dont even care about camping...big deal, theres another word for it, its called defending, I sent those 2 to go get the flag while I stayed behind and killed anyone who touched it...so  I dont even what to hear that bull **bleep**

yalls "cheapness" is a point of veiw that terrible players came up with just cause they sucked, thats my view on cheapness...

Basically you just said everybody on PSU sucks and you have skill because you use ShotGuns, explosives and M16K and we use M60 which actually takes skill. Yea, your smart.

Message Edited by _KiLL_4_FuN_ on 10-28-2007 05:09 PM
Wants to get a new PSP + SF : DM
Message 32 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Llama said I sucked? HOW COULD YOU!

I have seen Kresent be a n00b

To some people, things seem fair. Kids might just throw a nade at you and kill themselves too, it's annoying, so you call that cheap.

Non-Cheap is when people have a good time.

Message 33 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 29, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:

Basically you just said everybody on PSU sucks and you have skill because you use ShotGuns, explosives and M16K and we use M60 which actually takes skill. Yea, your smart.

not exactly, because not everybody thinks like you....therefore, cheapness is a point of view...I donth think I'm cheap because I choose the weapons that anybody can start with in the game, but AAAchampions or however you spell your name lol, I dont think you suck to be honest, but yeah...I do always have fun playing the game...

Message 34 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 29, 2007

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:

not exactly, because not everybody thinks like you....therefore, cheapness is a point of view...I donth think I'm cheap because I choose the weapons that anybody can start with in the game, but AAAchampions or however you spell your name lol, I dont think you suck to be honest, but yeah...I do always have fun playing the game...

Pretty much everybody on these boards can agree shotguns, M16k and explosives are cheap....
Message 35 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Explosives are cheap.

Message 36 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 29, 2007

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:

Pretty much everybody on these boards can agree shotguns, M16k and explosives are cheap....

thats a probability but not everyone who plays Logans shadow has a PSU account...

Message 37 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Oct 29, 2007
People accusing each other of being cheap on the SF boards? BLASPHEMY!

For the record:

m16k
All shotguns
Camping
Spawn mining
Basicaly all explosives when spammed

All of that = no skill and cheap. The m16k is ridiculously accurate, shotguns leave the person you shoot defenseless, camping = obvious n00bage, same with spawn mining, and not being able to take a step without being blown up is the same thing.

Have a nice day arguing about that, because those are facts, not opinions.
Message 38 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2625 posts

Oct 29, 2007

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

_KiLL_4_FuN_ wrote:

Llama wrote:

Incognito289 wrote:

thats a probability but not everyone who plays Logans shadow has a PSU account...

I'm aware of that.
Message 39 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Perfectly said Chaos.

Message 40 of 155 (188 Views)
0 Likes