Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 29, 2007

dragunov14 wrote:
i think the tripbar"or it might of been the m60e3" is in the storymode of sfls...its big white and ownz:robotvery-happy:

Incognito289 wrote:
I never used the m60 in DM either. I used the M60e3 in canyon and when I was facing O's. But Tripbar is the best. Most people prefer the Ramat though.

The Tripbar looks like the Chinese type 56,and what 'big white' gun..?
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1575 posts

Oct 29, 2007
nvm

Incognito289 wrote:
I never used the m60 in DM either. I used the M60e3 in canyon and when I was facing O's. But Tripbar is the best. Most people prefer the Ramat though.

Message Edited by dragunov14 on 10-29-2007 03:03 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007
?! **bleep** is triopbar

AND **bleep** IS WHITE GUN?!

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1575 posts

Oct 29, 2007
itz not white but maybe a lighter coler gun and itz big
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007

dragunov14 wrote:

What, your mom?!

AHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 29, 2007

dragunov14 wrote:
no thatz ___________ last night while you was playing little leage base ball

Dang.....ouch. And you might want to edit that..:smileywink:.

60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Oct 29, 2007

__CheeseCake__ wrote:

-GeNeSyS- wrote:
Black Wall Street is really annoying to me. They have three or four of their members come into my cell's rooms and type things like "KS sucks" and then leave really, really fast. I think that it has to do with me saying I don't want a cell war right now.

Anyway, their leader, Black, is cool. The other members in his cell, aren't so cool. In fact, I think that they're garbage.

Garbage? Dont think so. HAnG would pwn your 's ass.

Hang isn't that good. I single handedly took out Hang, storm and stalker in DM and then they started using sawed offs and mine camped to win. I was on a secret account. Thats the reason why I left $T.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1575 posts

Oct 29, 2007
aaa got owned
AAAChampions wrote:

dragunov14 wrote:

What, your mom?!

AHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by dragunov14 on 10-29-2007 03:23 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Oct 29, 2007
I completely agree with what you are saying here. as for some others...most of you are pathetic... Fireachi (either thanks to me or Kresent, or maybe both) never lost a Cell War, except for one...f.U. (they sucked....we owned them), Black Wall St. (they didt lag the game in our match, so you can pretty much tell who won)....we lost against the cell that bizness was in...then we had another one against them later on, and won.

You guys really want to know why I dont think shotguns are cheap. let me start by saying because I pwned the crap out of them when I used them. and yet when I didnt use them, for ex: when I used the chinese, I still beat the crap out of you guys. even with using my mines, there is only one person that I know that never fell for them, and that was kresent. As for Logans Shadow, I rarely use the shot guns in this game...I use the M16K or FAMAS 75% of the time. then its the mark. I've been working on head shots through out my whole time playing this game. and I dont even want to hear "you were playing like an ass hole Llama,"  because I dont even care, as soon as you let up on the enemy, they begin to come back, unless they really really suck...because I've done/learned that plenty of times in my early years of playing the game. yeah sure I might have my days where I just suck that game or day. but I dont care, because I know I'm a winner...

BTW: Incognito, dont even lie, I've seen you use the M16K in Logans shadow, I know I have, whether you were on my team, or not. you have used that gun atleast once.
and yeah they are going to have all the weapons from Logans Shadow and Dark Mirror in Combat Ops...cant wait....

OMEGA44 wrote:
Im defending you on this one, Black wall $t is a very cheap cell, I'm not gonna start naming their practices but from what I've played with them they are not as annoying as Fireachi. Their leader for instance likes to bring me down every chance he gets and then calls me a hypocrite for saying quote ''People nowadays dont don't their normal weapons anymore'' It was a response to someone ELse not him. He butts in and starts something for no reason. This kid has the nerve to call me a hypocrite for using chinese in his game. He was water tazering me first, the other game in a Melee match he is the first to pick it up(does he remember this, of course not). Ever
since ive met him he only says things to his convinence. He should look in mirror, calling me a hypocrit. His cell sums up the wors cheap and everytime you bring this up to his face, he just candy coats it. O and about the lag, they do that to me too, in fact i lag horribly in every $t made game since dark mirror. And when i didnt they would call me an overclocker, hmmmm sounds a bit like somethings up.

Llama wrote:
ok, well today I just played a game with some of your cell. and after they finished (we lost by the way) they started saying we were playing cheap, and that we play like ass holes. ok first of all, these guys started using the dart gun, so I just go to grab and use it against them, yeah that sounds pretty cheap right there. well if you use a weapon on me, like M79, MB-150, X34 gas grenades, or anything else, then dont expect me to keep playing the same way. you play cheap to me, I do the same thing. I would assume that would make the game fair... and another thing, GET **bleep**ING CLOSER TO YOUR DAMN ROUTER IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN **bleep** HEADS LIKE YOU LAG THE GAME!

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but it pisses me off when you play cheap and call my team cheap afterwards.

360 gamertag : SF Llama
http://sflegends.freeforums.org

">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1249 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Actually I have not. If you can get one other person to say I have then please do.
---
"Pig's head on a stick."
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 155 (272 Views)
0 Likes