Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1575 posts

Re: Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 29, 2007
only 2sniprz kill with one bullet on anypart of the body the m82&dart snipr / and C8+thermal kill if u dont hit them in the torso
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Re: To all Black_Wall_st players, or atleast most of them

Oct 29, 2007
::$t member entering::

hello all
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3699 posts

Oct 29, 2007
GAH, and thermal games own.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11473 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Black Wall Street is really annoying to me. They have three or four of their members come into my cell's rooms and type things like "KS sucks" and then leave really, really fast. I think that it has to do with me saying I don't want a cell war right now.

Anyway, their leader, Black, is cool. The other members in his cell, aren't so cool. In fact, I think that they're garbage.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 29, 2007

-GeNeSyS- wrote:
Black Wall Street is really annoying to me. They have three or four of their members come into my cell's rooms and type things like "KS sucks" and then leave really, really fast. I think that it has to do with me saying I don't want a cell war right now.

Anyway, their leader, Black, is cool. The other members in his cell, aren't so cool. In fact, I think that they're garbage.

Garbage? Dont think so. HAnG would pwn your 's ass.
60GB PS3 --> YLOD = XBL: Tanner Youmans :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Oct 29, 2007
13Hangra? He is really good!

Message Edited by Dynasty_ on 10-29-2007 12:35 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 29, 2007

Dynasty_ wrote:
13Hangra? He is really good!

Message Edited by Dynasty_ on 10-29-2007 12:35 PM

haha noob.
You mean  _13hangra_ ?

Message Edited by __CheeseCake__ on 10-29-2007 12:38 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Oct 29, 2007
Im defending you on this one, Black wall $t is a very cheap cell, I'm not gonna start naming their practices but from what I've played with them they are not as annoying as Fireachi. Their leader for instance likes to bring me down every chance he gets and then calls me a hypocrite for saying quote ''People nowadays dont don't their normal weapons anymore'' It was a response to someone ELse not him. He butts in and starts something for no reason. This kid has the nerve to call me a hypocrite for using chinese in his game. He was water tazering me first, the other game in a Melee match he is the first to pick it up(does he remember this, of course not). Ever
since ive met him he only says things to his convinence. He should look in mirror, calling me a hypocrit. His cell sums up the wors cheap and everytime you bring this up to his face, he just candy coats it. O and about the lag, they do that to me too, in fact i lag horribly in every $t made game since dark mirror. And when i didnt they would call me an overclocker, hmmmm sounds a bit like somethings up.

Llama wrote:
ok, well today I just played a game with some of your cell. and after they finished (we lost by the way) they started saying we were playing cheap, and that we play like ass holes. ok first of all, these guys started using the dart gun, so I just go to grab and use it against them, yeah that sounds pretty cheap right there. well if you use a weapon on me, like M79, MB-150, X34 gas grenades, or anything else, then dont expect me to keep playing the same way. you play cheap to me, I do the same thing. I would assume that would make the game fair... and another thing, GET **bleep**ING CLOSER TO YOUR DAMN ROUTER IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN **bleep** HEADS LIKE YOU LAG THE GAME!

I'm not trying to start a flame war, but it pisses me off when you play cheap and call my team cheap afterwards.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TJ_Hooker-
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Oct 29, 2007
The only thing ive seen hang pwn me or anybody in LS was with an H-bar. Ive played hang cheese and he just goes for the H-bar or epdd in his flooded games. He hardly uses his main equipment.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TJ_Hooker-
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5122 posts

Oct 29, 2007

OMEGA44 wrote:
The only thing ive seen hang pwn me or anybody in LS was with an H-bar. Ive played hang cheese and he just goes for the H-bar or epdd in his flooded games. He hardly uses his main equipment.

Well I was talking about his Dark Mirror days..:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes