Dec 10 2003
By: monstercow~ First Son 12 posts

we need a new "Zombies Ate my Neighbors" game ...

13 replies 4 views Edited Dec 10, 2003
I don't know if this really fits into this topic, but back before the turn of the century, there was a game called Zombies ate my neighbors...on SuperNintendo, or SegaGenesis,    WHATEVER.. it doesn't matter which system it was on, what MATTERS is that it was a VERY fun game.
It was more comedy than horror, but I for one would like to see a new version made for the Newfangled machines we all take for granted .... I am old enough to have actually had an original Pong! machine when I was a kid.   You kids today have NOOOOO idea ....  
Thats right....I said it.... and I mean it too mister!! DON'T MAKE ME STAMPEDE!!
MONSTERCOW --- (a 1 cow stampede)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2489 posts

Re: we need a new "Zombies Ate my Neighbors" game ...

Dec 10, 2003

,monstercow wrote:
I don't know if this really fits into this topic, but back before the turn of the century, there was a game called Zombies ate my neighbors...on SuperNintendo, or SegaGenesis,    WHATEVER.. it doesn't matter which system it was on, what MATTERS is that it was a VERY fun game.
It was more comedy than horror, but I for one would like to see a new version made for the Newfangled machines we all take for granted .... I am old enough to have actually had an original Pong! machine when I was a kid.   You kids today have NOOOOO idea ....  

I couldn't figure out what to do in this game for quite some time when it was released... its a horrible experience.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,monstercow wrote:

No way, I have that game for my Super Nintendo and it was very very boreing. All you did was run around and try to save your neighbours from monsters like Zombies, Aliens and weird plant things. I actually beat the game but it was tough some of those levels were very annoying.

We do not need an updated version.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Dec 10, 2003
Speaking of cheese horror games I've heard Bruce Campbell's Evil Dead game is retty slick. Any of you guys try that?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8473 posts

Dec 10, 2003
LOL this bleep sucks... you hit zombies with soda cans hahaha,
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Dec 10, 2003
I thought it was fun too some parts were hard but for its time it was a great game and they should have a remake of it or something along the lines.

Talk Is Cheap But Death Is Forever.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2489 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,TechstepGenr8tion wrote:
Speaking of cheese horror games I've heard Bruce Campbell's Evil Dead game is retty slick. Any of you guys try that?

Its horrible. I hated the controls, they were unresponsitive most of the time. Having your chainsaw run out of fuel and then using it to stab enemies is pathetic.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Dec 11, 2003
that game was awesome it had alot of levels.  They should definetly bring back another game like that.,
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 11, 2003
Remeber the clowns LMAO heheheheheh and the chucky dolls in the mall LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 11, 2003
srry bout double post i m laggin all to hell lol

Message Edited by Makaveli777back on 12-10-2003 10:45 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes